PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Update 4/9-19: Preparing for 3.8 launch!
- Added Legion room to Incursion tab.
- Updated Betrayal set-up with Vagan, who now gives Legion items.
- Updated Map tab with new tiers.
Update 5/9-19:
- Added crafting recipes in Incursion tab.
- Updated leveling guide with an optional portal to save a bit of time in Act 7.
Update 6/9-19:
- Added anoint amulet, ring and map recipes in Blight tab.
Last edited by FixFaxer on Sep 6, 2019, 7:41:40 AM
much better than my outdated syndicate cheat sheet, thanks! definitely going to have this open all league.
"
Boopington wrote:
much better than my outdated syndicate cheat sheet, thanks! definitely going to have this open all league.

Glad you find it useful!
Thank you! Was using the artistically attractive reference sheet but it is now hopelessly updated. Thanks for your hard work!
Censored.
Hey,

unless they have changed something, there is a small mistake on leo research. I'm pretty sure he offers the usage of a divine orb on lvl 2 in stead of chaos.
Just no 100% on this, since I haven't got him on lvl 2 research this season.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Hey,

unless they have changed something, there is a small mistake on leo research. I'm pretty sure he offers the usage of a divine orb on lvl 2 in stead of chaos.
Just no 100% on this, since I haven't got him on lvl 2 research this season.

You are totally right, not sure how I got it confused when typing it down. Fixed now, thanks!
Last edited by FixFaxer on Sep 29, 2019, 11:37:00 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Thank you! Was using the artistically attractive reference sheet but it is now hopelessly updated. Thanks for your hard work!

Appreciate it!
Looks like a great reference to keep on hand, Thanks for putting all this together!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info