a

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:
snip

I feel like Unleash + Intensify could be a great replacement for Spell Echo + Added Fire. Does that seem about right? Based on your calculations, I presume it does.

I would probably replace conc/increased with Intensify and Added fire with Unleash.

It's a tough one because spell echo and Conc effect are so close in value, 53% versus 54% more damage.

Obviously Intensify at max stacks beats both with a staggering 64% more.

However Conc + intensify makes for a tiny tiny area, and so I'd be more comfortable with more area while playing and avoid switching gems.
"
Rinani wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:
snip

I feel like Unleash + Intensify could be a great replacement for Spell Echo + Added Fire. Does that seem about right? Based on your calculations, I presume it does.

I would probably replace conc/increased with Intensify and Added fire with Unleash.

It's a tough one because spell echo and Conc effect are so close in value, 53% versus 54% more damage.

However Conc + intensify makes for a tiny tiny area, and so I'd be more comfortable with more area while playing and avoid switching gems.

Do you think for Wave of Conviction, phys to lighting/unleash/add lighting will be a thing? And what do you think about mom+eb+new templars passive? I think it could be the beast
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
LithiumWeezy wrote:
Im definitely running this as CI while keeping LL in the back of my mind for super late game. Honestly i'm so unsure of ES leech that I dont know if I can skip the gem and just allocate 1-2 points in the tree to be able to leech OR just drop those points for more ES/DPS and use the gem. I dont know how much leech is going to be appropriate. I'm going to need it because we wont have enough regen for ZO imo. Im currently sitting and playing with POB with over a mil DPS and 10.5k ES. I'm still considering dropping more DPS for more ES. I'm also playing crit so the tree is super tight and not much room for error.

You can easily drop more DPS as PoB uses bladefall (which has 3 times less dps) as a proxy, so it greatle underestimates the damage. Can you share the tree for an ES build once you are done with it? If it's not a problem, I'd love to take a look at it and if possiblw, include it in my guide.

Here ya go UlyUly, This is what me and Nugi put together that would be a little more appropriate than what i had previously.
https://pastebin.com/NxghfJxp

I would howwever admit this tree is super tight. I cant drop crit and I want to stay above 9k ES and with the gear used that will be easily obtainable with currency. The only remaining issue I had was mana.. so I have to run warlords which really isnt a big deal. The issue is I need power charges through assassins mark so I have to run 2 curses so I stonewalled back into mana issues. Ill most likely save all my currency early on and buy a heretics veil until i can afford a good CoH ring.
"
PlayArcher wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:

Do you think for Wave of Conviction, phys to lighting/unleash/add lighting will be a thing? And what do you think about mom+eb+new templars passive? I think it could be the beast

Wave of Conviction + Unleash won't work well sadly :/ Gem says that there can only be one wave at a time.

MoM + EB is a great choice, I just wanted to avoid these in a 'noob friendly' build to make it less confusing.
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 7, 2019, 10:49:02 AM
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
PlayArcher wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:

Wave of Conviction + Unleash won't work well sadly :/ Gem says that there can only be one wave at a time.

MoM + EB is a great choice, I just wanted to avoid these in a 'noob friendly' build to make it less confusing.

I see, to intensify could be a thing? I am sorry to annoy you with WoC, going to use your skill tree, what your suggestion about 6l get setup, if i want to go phys to lighting conver, and maybe unique/gear setup to get max profit from EB? <3 :D
Last edited by PlayArcher on Mar 7, 2019, 11:04:45 AM
The math is there. Conc effect will do more damage over the long run. HOWEVER with intensify, you will not be bothered by switching gems. I dont think unleash is honestly worth it. At least for PF.. I personally am going to use elemental focus because i dont care about ignite at all.
"
PlayArcher wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
PlayArcher wrote:

I see, to intensify could be a thing? I am sorry to annoy you with WoC, going to use your skill tree, what your suggestion about 6l get setup, if i want to go phys to lighting conver, and maybe unique/gear setup to get max profit from EB? <3 :D

I think the right links will be
Wave of Conviction = Controlled Destruction = Phys to Lightning = Elemental Focus = new Arcane Surge = Increased AoE/Conc effect (as I dont think Intensify will suit WoC's playstyle)

For Lightning WoC, I'll go with this tree: www.poeurl.com/ciaK

Also ditch the 'Cinderswallow Urn' flask, it will do nothing for this WoC.
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 7, 2019, 11:16:42 AM
"
LithiumWeezy wrote:
The math is there. Conc effect will do more damage over the long run. HOWEVER with intensify, you will not be bothered by switching gems. I dont think unleash is honestly worth it. At least for PF.. I personally am going to use elemental focus because i dont care about ignite at all.

I personally don't like using Elemental Focus, because you will lose the multi from Righteous Providence and won't be able to use Cinderswallow, which is a great damage upgrade.

By the way, is the Nugi you mentioned in your previous reply the legit streamer one? Just curious
Very good, try to add Yoke of Suffering, shock provides a lot of damage. In "minion damage affect you" remove 2 last nodes and take minion damage near witch start, +3 inc damage) Good job, Exile!
"
Sunold wrote:
Very good, try to add Yoke of Suffering, shock provides a lot of damage. In "minion damage affect you" remove 2 last nodes and take minion damage near witch start, +3 inc damage) Good job, Exile!

Thanks for the help with the tree! Though I am not sure whether yoke is exactly beginner friendly. I will definitely consider it when adding new versions of this build (ES-based ones etc) in this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info