Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Clarity

does clarity mana regen scale w/ %mana regen from gear or tree?

thanks for letting me know!
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Rule of thumb:
(Base + Flat) * (Increased + Reduced) * More * Less

Clarity is a Flat bonus, so yes, it benefits from Increased Mana Regen. :)
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Rule of thumb:
(Base + Flat) * (Increased + Reduced) * More * Less

Clarity is a Flat bonus, so yes, it benefits from Increased Mana Regen. :)

thx, you are the man!
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Cut the mana cost on this in half so it'd be an actual option for those who'd like to have Energy Shield.
I keep Clarity at level 14 but I still have some room for more thanks to Eldrich Battery. I basicly only need the regeneration so I guess I can max it out?
"
Cut the mana cost on this in half so it'd be an actual option for those who'd like to have Energy Shield.

Why can't you use clarity and energy shield now?
I'm doing fine with Clarity and energy shield (as a witch), unless he means the ES aura.

Then again, I'm only around level 40.
"
Aklyon wrote:
I'm doing fine with Clarity and energy shield (as a witch), unless he means the ES aura.

Then again, I'm only around level 40.

I think a lot of the complaints about the unaffordability of Clarity come from people who always level up their gems and don't bother to look at the requirements. It's the same story with Arctic Armour.

Clarity generates about 5% of its reservation cost per second in mana (that figure is then modified by increased mana regen, aura effect, buff effect and so on). It gets marginally more efficient at high levels, but not enough to get excited about. How much mana you want to 'convert' into mana regen is up to you.
Just wanted to confirm after reading earlier things, if I put clarity in prism guardian it wont benefit from the 25% reduced reservation correct?

Also its not going to do something weird like regen health instead of mana
"
Asmosis wrote:
Just wanted to confirm after reading earlier things, if I put clarity in prism guardian it wont benefit from the 25% reduced reservation correct?

Clarity has a Reservation. Why would it not apply.
(it does)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 2, 2013, 11:38:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info