Clarity

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2020, 6:47:20 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Can someone post how much the reserve cost and benefit increases each gem level? I'd appreciate any help in this regard.
I cannot post what you ask Shadowstorm, but I can tell use it cost so much that I cannot use it with other auras. And at my level (lvl 26) it is already taking more than half of my mana...

I think it is not helpful, but annoying, I'm going to trash it and use magic mana flasks instead.
I had a witch this weekend at about lvl 28 and i loved this skill gem. I played (still no beta key =( ) fire witch with no other auras and never had to use any mana flasks. I think it`s a good skill for spellcasters. Had roughly 30mps and i lvled up my skills any time i could and used them as my standard attack. Maybe the reg i a little bit to much, my mana filled completly back up between my casts (1second casttime) but i don't know how it is at the later lvls with skills that cost more mana.
If I remember correct, it increases the reserved mana with 20 per level, and Regen with 0.7 (or 0.8) per level.

Unavailable

As you can see in my last socket of my wand, I got my Clarity to level 6 and it reserves 160 Mana! that is basically HALF of my pool! To make my the Aura more "usable" I have to allocate 2 points into the "spell branch" from the Templar to gain 10% Reduced mana cost..

And only AFTER allocating those points will the aura be somewhat okay to use..
Another downside to this aura is that you have to sacrifice your defensive/offensive auras to (like Discipline) to gain more Mana regen.. So in my opinion, the Aura is pretty much useless, if you have some decent mana potions :'(
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I also tried to use this skill, but soon found that even on a witch its mana costs are too much. It basically halves your mana pool at low levels 20+ while not providing enough of mana regen.

I can see this skill being more useful at higher levels where people have more mana but it is way too costly currently.

If you done your higher levels gem calculations for cost/benefit correctly I would suggest to lower costs for <10 as this skill is not useful currently except in party play.

If that is your worry then make it cost extra 10/20 mana per each extra party member but lower its cost when playing solo. Or maybe a support gem for auras that halves mana costs/reserve but gives only half benefit to anyone but you?

Last edited by Torin on Apr 5, 2012, 6:04:39 AM
The skill is unusable for the moment. I just can't use it with other auras. The cost increase per level is way too high
I just got myself one of these on my witch and was excited to see it in action....until after I leveled it up a bit. It now takes 160 of my mana pool. That's just way too much. I end up spamming pots MORE frequently if I use this gem.
How do you gain this gem?
As a witch ive yet to see it as a quest reward(now level 36 ruthless warden)

Alot of level 20 range players seem to be getting it.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
I've got it at level 14 and it takes 320 mana. I also use it with Discipline which takes 145 mana, and I still have half a bar of usable mana. As a witch(56,) as long as I pay attention to my gear upgrades and get them with mana bonuses, this gem is killer. As for lower mana classes, might not wanna level this spell up so much...

Also, since primarily witches will be using it and because of the hefty mana cost, maybe the AE should be larger for parties.
Last edited by likwid on Apr 9, 2012, 6:46:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info