Clarity

Its a real shame how clarity is now. That weak regen :(
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
where can i find the new clarity scaling?
"
willeke wrote:

Lookin for this too. Everybody's saying how it's changed in the beta, but no-one is giving any sort of values. How much regen does a lvl20 Clarity grant?
STD ign: Helevaperkale HelevaSCION
Last edited by crevil on Jul 2, 2015, 12:46:48 AM
"
crevil wrote:
"
willeke wrote:

Lookin for this too. Everybody's saying how it's changed in the beta, but no-one is giving any sort of values. How much regen does a lvl20 Clarity grant?

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Clarity
Overnerfed.
Why should I reserve 279 mana for 17.18 mana/sec flat regen when instead I can use Rallying Cry for 14.8 mana/sec, some damage and at no reservation cost.

Especially since the only real use for very high mana regen is MoM, and that also only if you don't reserve too much of your mana (which is somewhat difficult thanks to friggin Enlighten doing the job of Reduced Mana now).
Any reason why Clarity is the only aura available to low level characters?

All other auras require lvl 24.

Vitality isn't available at lvl 10, would it be too op?

I really wish this gets buffed by a LOT for Essence League.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Clarity aura turns off at "can not regenerate" maps and that kills mana cost clarity Watcher's Eye jewels... It shouldn't turn off completely but should become ineffective.

Edit: Today i got another "can not regenerate" map and seems like gem now works just like that. Thanks GGG.
Last edited by mutiv on May 4, 2018, 1:54:28 PM
Clarity really needs to have like a mana cost reduction for spells. Attacks are so much better than spells right now it's not even funny. Attack characters can literally invest in ONE passive point and sustain their mana while spellcasters have to rely on uniques or RNG lab enchantment or manaflask... let's not talk about the damage difference as well with those stat sticks for attackers.
"
Please help. Is it a bug? Or I just do not get something and there is some weird interaction for purpose of?

When used with Blood magic Support Clarity just kills mana regen. In-game Tootip says otherwise but I just gained mana degen.

I am running mana tank with tons of mana regen from Dynamo, I can support Arcmage with RF and etc. And I wanted to have Clear Mind with Clarity supported by Blood Magic so I reserve only life...

OK I am with stupid. Agnostic Keystone that I obviously have kills any ability to use blood magic reservation.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 7, 2020, 7:55:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info