Culling Strike

I got something I haven't been able to figure out.

If I link Culling Strike to Double Strike, and the first hit of Double Strike for example takes the mob from 11% to 9%, would the second hit from Double Strike kill it or not?
The first hit will, since it takes the monster below 10% Life.
Just to be clear, I get that CS doesn't work with the fire from Flame Trap but would it be applied on the initial hit when the trap is triggered?
Yep.
If i have the Ancestral bond keystone, and i use dominating blow, supported by culling strike, will the instant kill effect still apply? Will the mob be converted if so?
"
hyuue wrote:
If i have the Ancestral bond keystone, and i use dominating blow, supported by culling strike, will the instant kill effect still apply? Will the mob be converted if so?
Not currently, but that's a bug, which will be fixed soon.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
hyuue wrote:

Thank you. Can't wait until it is fixed. And don't steal my idea, all of you.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
hyuue wrote:

but otherwise culling strike works with dominating blow correct ?
Hi,

Does the culling strike + item rarity/item quantity work now ?

Thanks
IGN - Isisamon
Time zone - GMT +1
"
nosfe333 wrote:
Hi,

Does the culling strike + item rarity/item quantity work now ?

Thanks

I think it works, but it wont if you use Ancestral bond with it. Could GGG dev confim this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info