Culling Strike

Unavailable
Unavailable
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2016, 12:13:30 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
What's the bonus with level ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
This is pretty good with an aoe attack, like split arrow.
Does it work with Poison Arrow ('when hit'- how about DOT)? and what's the lvl bonus? Has anyone found it already? Still no luck :(
ign: Ron
Well it should work fine with the initial damage but degeneration doesn't hit enemies so it won't trigger from the poison itself.
This gem seems hugely underwhelming. I struggle to think of many cases in which it provides superior bang for buck than any standard "damage increasing" gem, and combined with the cast/attack speed reduction the opportunity cost only seems vastly worse.
Does the effect from Culling Strike stack? That is if you used this gem on let's say Power Siphon, is it now raised to 20%?
Right now the skill is rather meh... You can finish off any mob (or boss) that is down to 10% health.

But, if the devs wish to implement the Boss system of say FFXII where bosses gain insane defense and special moves when low on health, Culling Strike will be a life saver.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
sanddemon wrote:
Does the effect from Culling Strike stack? That is if you used this gem on let's say Power Siphon, is it now raised to 20%?
No.
I have a question to this effect.

Lets say i use Heavy Strike and link to it:

- Item Rarity
- Item Quantity
- Culling Strike

If i hit the mob and it dies due the "Culling Strike" effect, does the Item Rarity and Item Quantity support count or not?

Or in other words, is the "Culling Strike" degeneration?

English is my third language, there will be bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info