[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Both grace and Malevolence reserve 70% mana each, how can i have both toggled on at the same time? am nowhere close to having that much mana

BTW does anyone have an end game dagger/wand for sale?
Last edited by LundaSwe on Apr 20, 2019, 8:50:58 AM
Use an Essence Worm ring for Malevolence - then it does reserve exactly zero (0) mana :)

I saw in your profile that you already have an essence worm. so you now just need to put the Aura skill gem into it that it does not reserver any mana.
Last edited by as_69 on Apr 20, 2019, 10:21:31 AM
"
mikkipl wrote:
I have Diadem 4 liknks - zealotry, malevolence - grace - enlighten (3lv)
I can only cast 2 auras, because each takes 36% of mana. What i need to to to use 3th one?

Since you're using EB+MoM you don't stack mana. Drop the nodes behind MOM and finish the Sovereignty cluster. I would also drop Arcane Will and fix the points near the jewel node by Method to the Madness. If you need Dex there are better places for it since there's no reason to go past the jewel socket.

"
LundaSwe wrote:
Both grace and Malevolence reserve 70% mana each, how can i have both toggled on at the same time? am nowhere close to having that much mana

If you use MOM+EB you don't use Essence Worm. It increases the mana reserved of everything else by 40% so that causes each aura to reserve more mana. Drop the Essence Worm for any other ring and you can run both.

I can potentially craft something for you at a cost of the materials, crafting costs, and a fee, but it depends on your budget.

"
as_69 wrote:
Use an Essence Worm ring for Malevolence - then it does reserve exactly zero (0) mana :)

I saw in your profile that you already have an essence worm. so you now just need to put the Aura skill gem into it that it does not reserver any mana.

This is an option, but really is a waste of a ring slot. If Malevolence was there, you still reserve 70% with Grace. The mana adds to the EHP but you're mostly casting off ES anyways and a different ring would still allow both to be used but provide useful stats on top.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
mikkipl wrote:
I have Diadem 4 liknks - zealotry, malevolence - grace - enlighten (3lv)
I can only cast 2 auras, because each takes 36% of mana. What i need to to to use 3th one?

Since you're using EB+MoM you don't stack mana. Drop the nodes behind MOM and finish the Sovereignty cluster. I would also drop Arcane Will and fix the points near the jewel node by Method to the Madness. If you need Dex there are better places for it since there's no reason to go past the jewel socket.

"
LundaSwe wrote:

If you use MOM+EB you don't use Essence Worm. It increases the mana reserved of everything else by 40% so that causes each aura to reserve more mana. Drop the Essence Worm for any other ring and you can run both.

I can potentially craft something for you at a cost of the materials, crafting costs, and a fee, but it depends on your budget.

"
as_69 wrote:

This is an option, but really is a waste of a ring slot. If Malevolence was there, you still reserve 70% with Grace. The mana adds to the EHP but you're mostly casting off ES anyways and a different ring would still allow both to be used but provide useful stats on top.

Thank u!
I used Essence worm in the version without EB, now i can use both auras when i remove it. i got all my resistances capped already so am not sure whats good to have on a new ring. i suppose life, energy shield, cast speed and increased chaos damage maybe?

I would greatly appreciate advice on what to swap off or upgrade, right now am sitting on 5.5k hp and 2.1k ES.
"
LundaSwe wrote:

I would greatly appreciate advice on what to swap off or upgrade, right now am sitting on 5.5k hp and 2.1k ES.

You should look into getting a multicrafted Sai or wand, either of which will greatly increase your dps. You can craft it yourself or buy one for 4-5ex.
Hey guys,
I am currently playing with "II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses", but I have some problems with boss fights. I don't feel like i am doing enough damage.

Any tips for bossfights or how to get more single target dmg?
This is the first char after 700+ hours (most of it hardcore lol) where I've beaten red elder and shaper! Woohoo, thanks for the build!

P.S. if anybody has advice on what to upgrade next...I have 4ex. I'd like more NACDOT on my multicrafted wand, but I can't afford the 10ex or whatever it would be.

Maybe a watcher's eye is the next step, with malevolence NACDOT?

edit: nvm, I've been pouring my currency into trying to craft a wand. Got 2 wands with t1 NACDOT atm, one is rare and only has 1 additional mod, not sure if I should try to annul or just sacrifice a single mod and go ahead and multicraft. The other one has 3 mods so I might try to annul that, once I get some more currency.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Apr 21, 2019, 6:56:18 PM
I'm having a major issue with my ES. Im running EB + MoM. Would anyone be so kind as to look at my profile and see what the easiest way for me to increase my ES would be? I can't even break 1k ES atm. Thanks
"
Maple_D wrote:
I'm having a major issue with my ES. Im running EB + MoM. Would anyone be so kind as to look at my profile and see what the easiest way for me to increase my ES would be? I can't even break 1k ES atm. Thanks

I had to go ES shield for additional ES. Still doing plenty of damage one-handed with the right wand.
IGN: SirCritoris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info