[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Just so that I don't fuck it up:
1. Craft multimod
2. Craft Suffix cannot be changed
3. Scour
4. ???
5. Profit

Right?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello, have to post this again as I think my post has been overseen.

Can anyone help me with improving my gear? I am playing an MF EB version:

Please also check my passive tree whether you can spot any improvements :)!

Thanks a lot! The build is great fun!

Dude, improving your build means what? No MF or Quant? I don't get it, why are you asking that in here? You are playing a MF-build.
"
Snoukz wrote:

1. Craft multimod
3. Scour
4. ???
5. Profit

Right?

No.

1. Craft Suffixes cannot be changed
2. Scour
3. Craft Multimod
4. ...

But your way is working too :)
Last edited by HoschiBro on Apr 19, 2019, 9:32:58 AM
If I craft suffixes and scour, won't it end up magic (and not rare)?
"
Edeka wrote:

I'm going to assume that your currency tab is thicc since you're mfing. My suggestion is to switch your weapon to the new synthesized bow with +1 to socketed gems implicit. Do you know how much our difference in dps is? Your soulrend dot dps is at 169k(empower 4) and mine is at 557k(empower 3). That's more than 3 times your dot dps.

The base starts at 7.5 ex, 2ex for the cost of alteration/regal/scour/annul, 3ex to multimod, 4ex to six link, 1ex worth of jewellery to resocket B-B-B-R. So total cost is around 17.5 ex. Just make sure to buy the one with low dex requirements. For reference our dex when we take all the passive points should be around 143.

Sell your witchfire brew and get a stibnite flask of warding. The reason is, warding flask will completely nullify map curses like temporal chains, enfeeble, etc.

My soulrend trickster is an exact copy paste of the one posted in the first page. Just because i'm using bow and mf gear doesn't mean i'm using different build.

For reference you can go here.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Trickster&skill=Soulrend
This is how i found you pob link btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Y2MWl9rDk
Compared to my previous lightning trapper, delving at 300+ with mf gear doesn't feel rippy at all. The point i'm trying to make is, mf gear are crap statwise, without the mf stat they cost no more than 5c each. The bow made it possible.

Last edited by Fluffymonkey7 on Apr 19, 2019, 12:37:46 PM
"
Edeka wrote:

I responded to your post but I'll do it again. Drop the Witchfire for an Experimenter's Stibnite of Warding. Get the movespeed enchant on boots, leech is a waste with Trickster's innate regeneration from the tree.

New notes are to get Hillock quality crafts on chest and helm primarily, then boots and gloves later. More evasion on chest is more speed. More ES on helm is more evasion is more speed. More evasion on gloves and boots is more speed. The flask and those should help you move faster and even if you cap when flasks are up you'll move faster in the occasions flasks are down.

If it's available and you can afford it, a NACDOT Malevolence with movespeed Grace Watcher's Eye. That's a big expensive one.

Also, Chaos Golem is unnecessary. If you drop a life node behind Blood Drinker and the node behind Lethal Assault you get two more points. Drop the two nodes that take you to Faith and Steel for a total of 4 points. With those you then take the right nodes going to Growth and Decay and drop the left side so you have 3 points and gained 24% increased damage over time. Use those three points to go down the left side to take Sovereignty and replace Chaos Golem with Zealotry for more damage. Then from there drop Arctic Armor since it's not free without Perfect Form and slot in Vaal Haste to pop for speed boosts.

"
Snoukz wrote:

1. Craft multimod
3. Scour
4. ???
5. Profit

Right?

This is correct.

"
HoschiBro wrote:
No.

1. Craft Suffixes cannot be changed
2. Scour
3. Craft Multimod
4. ...

But your way is working too :)

If the method is correct, there is no reason to say no. And actually your method is incorrect because the item would revert to Magic and then you'll have to go through the regal annul process again to get a 1 mod rare.
Thank you Jolo and Fluffy! Very much appreciated!

Sorry I didn't see it at first!
Last edited by Edeka on Apr 19, 2019, 1:05:02 PM
Jolo is the best man in this thread, he put so much effort in this build answering all kinds of questions.
Ty man!
Started the league with this build and it carried me to my first Uber Elder kills along with 36/40 challenges! I did switch from EB to CI after crafting my bow as i prefer the playstyle. Current gear has room for improvement but I just didn't feel the need to as this build rolls through everything. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to OP and everyone else helping out on this thread. Thank you!

Spoiler
uwu?
I have Diadem 4 liknks - zealotry, malevolence - grace - enlighten (3lv)
I can only cast 2 auras, because each takes 36% of mana. What i need to to to use 3th one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info