Its not a hideout - its a full size giant map..

Buy pillars and trees and rocks to cut the part of those large hideouts to what you like most of it and use only that part!
Why would we need hideouts that are damn small and ugly and bad to decorate?
If you want all in once you just...
-- pick the "island" of Glacial hideout that is a big circle and perfect for "all in once" and block the bridge to rest of it;
-- pick one of the "islands" of Tora's hideout and block rest;
-- pick Vagan's upper side of hideout and lock rest;
-- and same with rest where you pick the sweetest spot of hideout you like and block the way out and enjoy it without QQ in forum :X

New hideouts seem damn cool if you dont want to decorate them and i wish i could find them myself in next league tho i doubt. And once again - you can lock the sweetest spot of them and enjoy it.

Did i say about the more free decorations you can reclaim to use elsewhere too? Thats how i made 2 of my 4 hideouts so far! xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Literally every single hideout has stairs and only 1 big area for 1 big map device.

Almost everything is predetermined and you cant do anything. This is not sandbox. Old hideouts were sandbox because they didnt had predetermined shapes.

Why cant we have normal small hideouts that we can make?

Some examples Sorry for such bad graphics:

Spoiler

Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I really love the larger HOs. Sunspire is the best one so far. Not only is it huge, it is in daylight and has four levels. I can take my time to decorate it piecemeal over time.

I like it also, the top level is perfect for a nice compact and functional layout.
"
hydrodyne19 wrote:
Finally someone shout it out! Cheers bro!
Hideouts are too large, but I keep my stuffs intact in fact I only use 1/10 of the size of my hideout and I believe the coral hideout is the smallest so I took it.

Coral hideout best hideout. Except the part about having to make nice with Alva to rank her up so you can get some damn cycads n shit. I've bollock'd up the temple so badly...not my favourite league mechanic by a long shot.

Even then, the open space is hard to fill. I cannot begin to think how much wasted time you have to spend with Helena, Alva, and Zana to furnish a HO the size of a small planet.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
webas wrote:
New trailer - gives billion size hideout so you can put waypoint 100miles away from your stash.. and put map device 100miles to the other side..

Seriously, does anyone likes these extreme size hideouts? You can sure decorate in small area and make more than half of it empty.

TO MAKE A THREAD MORE CONSTRUCTIVE and not a rant:
Almost everything is predetermined and you cant do anything. This is not sandbox. Old hideouts were sandbox because they didnt had predetermined shapes.

Why cant we have normal small hideouts that we can make?

Some examples Sorry for such bad graphics:

Spoiler

p.s. this thread will be moved soon.. :D if it gets attention i can feel it..

you can move waypoint now so u can create a sweet ass thingy and place whatever where u like it seems cool to me
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Sunspire came fully loaded with tons of decorations. It was an OK start, but I threw most of them out and started over. It has two options for the big map device and lots of nooks and crannies for masters.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I've visited some amazing hideouts when buying stuff so far this league.

OP might not make use of them (i sure dont) but a lot of people do make use of the space.

I still have everything crammed into one screen's worth of space in Haku's old hideout. It's unlikely that will change.
I love the larger ones!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info