Its not a hideout - its a full size giant map..

New trailer - gives billion size hideout so you can put waypoint 100miles away from your stash.. and put map device 100miles to the other side..

Seriously, does anyone likes these extreme size hideouts? You can sure decorate in small area and make more than half of it empty.

TO MAKE A THREAD MORE CONSTRUCTIVE and not a rant:
Almost everything is predetermined and you cant do anything. This is not sandbox. Old hideouts were sandbox because they didnt had predetermined shapes.

Why cant we have normal small hideouts that we can make?

Some examples Sorry for such bad graphics:

Spoiler

p.s. this thread will be moved soon.. :D if it gets attention i can feel it..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Feb 28, 2019, 11:20:54 AM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 4:08:58 AM
I like it. . .
Never even used anything other than the default one... I don't even know what it's called. That's how much I care about these things.
I love the new hideouts. But agree that you just decorate a small space.

But that is fine, I think of it as a themed area, and i pick a spot i want to use. Its almost like you have 3 potential hideouts in each hideout, just with connections.

Just wall it off if it is too big for your taste :)
It would be pretty cool if we could attach a dungeon to the hideout that could be populated with monsters.
There are smaller ones already in the game; perfect for people that don't really care for the decorative side of it. I love Hideouts, and so do many more people. The big ones will be interesting to decorate, and I'm curious what people come up with.

"
webas wrote:
New trailer - gives billion size hideout so you can put waypoint 100miles away from your stash.. and put map device 100miles to the other side..

Seriously, does anyone likes these extreme size hideouts? You can sure decorate in small area and make more than half of it empty.

oof

How the hell is this even a thing to complain about?

As you said, if a hideout feels too large, you can always just wall off sections and design around the parts you want. The ability to wall off different sections and design around different parts gives you even more choices.

But if GGG instead makes small hideouts, there is no choice. YOu design in the part that exists and only that part. And if you do want a big layout, it's not an option. You can always pare-down an over large hideout, there's no way to expand an overly small one.

Seriously, are you just looking for things to complain about? Bigger hideout templates are pretty much always better in every way.
Honestly I think both the supporter pack hideouts, as well as the two shown today, are some of the worst hideout bases for anyone actually interested in decorating their hideout. They all look too detailed on their own, and are too big, for most people to actually be able to decorate.

People can like what they want though, and my opinion is probably the minority anyway. I mean, I think the glacial hideout base is equally as bad as these ones, yet a lot of people have it as their favourite.
"
Shazamarang wrote:
Honestly I think both the supporter pack hideouts, as well as the two shown today, are some of the worst hideout bases for anyone actually interested in decorating their hideout. They all look too detailed on their own, and are too big, for most people to actually be able to decorate.

People can like what they want though, and my opinion is probably the minority anyway. I mean, I think the glacial hideout base is equally as bad as these ones, yet a lot of people have it as their favourite.

I also use glacier atm, but its because as a CospriOnCrit frost nova, it fits the theme.

But the thing that i love about that hideout, is the little island. Its my complete compact setup. Fits large map device with room for Incursion, and Syndicate masters all up without overlap.

That little island alone is all i want in a hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info