Its not a hideout - its a full size giant map..

Oh my, another one of these threads.

Here's a thought, maybe there are people that have a differing opinion to yours and they have been waiting for a hideout this big to mimic say, a part of a city? Just one example.

Not every hideout has to be perfect for you, you know. One is enough, literally.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Feb 27, 2019, 7:56:04 PM
"
Shazamarang wrote:
Honestly I think both the supporter pack hideouts, as well as the two shown today, are some of the worst hideout bases for anyone actually interested in decorating their hideout. They all look too detailed on their own, and are too big, for most people to actually be able to decorate.

People can like what they want though, and my opinion is probably the minority anyway. I mean, I think the glacial hideout base is equally as bad as these ones, yet a lot of people have it as their favourite.

Good points about what makes a good hideout tileset.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I really love the larger HOs. Sunspire is the best one so far. Not only is it huge, it is in daylight and has four levels. I can take my time to decorate it piecemeal over time.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Just wait until next Christmas season when we get the decorating bug again. But until then it's like "look at the size of that thing".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Finally someone shout it out! Cheers bro!
Hideouts are too large, but I keep my stuffs intact in fact I only use 1/10 of the size of my hideout and I believe the coral hideout is the smallest so I took it.
Second-class poe gamer
It's fine. I just choose a part of the hideout I like the most and focus my decorations on that, and maybe close off the other parts of the map if I can.
"
pr13st wrote:

Talkin' bout shawty.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Never even used anything other than the default one... I don't even know what it's called. That's how much I care about these things.

I always use the one where placement of map device masters etc can be done as close to the waypoint as possible so I dont spend time walking around. I'd be happy with a circular or rectangular room with a waypoint in the middle...
I’d be content with just a holodeck room, nothing but a grid.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info