Skill Reveals - Purifying Flame, Wave of Conviction and Divine Ire

very nice
Purifying Flame on Mines could be replacement for Glacial Cascade which will likely get nerfed to the ground with upcoming patch.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Really hyped about this, let's go!
"
mireigi wrote:
"
.. who the fuck signed off on this?

"
However, casting the skill again ends the current wave after a short time.

You literally just trash bagged the skill.

What in gods name can be so horrible about letting the waves ride out? This skill isn't going to outpace other one shot clear builds.. you still have to STOP and cast the skill.

You had something beautiful & went and fucked it up.

It is probably an effort to reduce the likelyhood of off-screening bosses by repeatedly spamming a high-range skill. Yes, other skills can already do this, but that is no reason to introduce more skills, which do the same.

In the end it's about choice. You can either choose to cast less often, enjoying the longer range, and thus safety, albeit at a slightly lower overall damage; or you can get up close, where it is more dangerous, but deal a lot more damage.

It is the same choice that projectile attack builds make when they decide whether or not to incorporate Point Blank into the build or not.

Choice is good.

You do understand that you literally just said they more than likely made it so you can't repeat the waves to off screen bosses, but you have a choice to off screen bosses slowly.

You can not not off screen a boss with the same exact attack range by just casting it slower.

They had a great skill something people would be able to use as a main skill, now this is going to get the same handful of people checking it out then rendering it completely garbage after initial test. It will fall into the pile of other skills that could of been good but got screwed up.

There was exactly NO reason to fuck up the waves.

Winter Orb, Brands, Vortex, MS, Ele Hit, TS, HoA + SA + RoA, maybe even Arc..oh and ALL Vaal Skills would still clear faster than this without the wave reduction.

Its a physical ability with 50% conversion (split) which means the numbers to make it acceptable riding out and not "broken" could of easily been tweaked either way really.

Not hearing none of that shit. Its just a lovely design rolled around in cow crap then vacuum sealed shut & sold as is.
Exposure changes are good, was deemed to happen one day anyways, since uncapped resistance debuffs when you get less than 0 resistance is asking for problems in the long run.

And for all the people going WEEEEEH. The sky really isnt falling, there are still a million ways to get pen, or debuff resistances besides the skills mentioned, so all is fine.
Excited to play an inquisitor next league :)
Last edited by Fluxje on Feb 27, 2019, 11:33:50 AM
"
rather than providing more options that can be combined to reduce resistances to unreasonably LOW LEVELS

This is where you fucked up.

Can you please stop fucking up like this?
>Wave of Force

I have never seen a skill so thoroughly bricked right out of the box. Holy fucknuggets. Guess I'm going Soulrend, then.
This is a buff™
*hoards 20/20 added chaos gems and Vaal ImPoI like Scrooge McDuck*
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Wave of Conviction should have been a feature skill, the wave cancellation part makes it a filler skill though.
ign: Eggsecutor
Nice to see all good works. Btw, only am I thinking that character looks like farting lightning while using skill turned to sides? Check beginning part of lightning skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info