Skill Reveals - Purifying Flame, Wave of Conviction and Divine Ire

Still didn't understand - why create even more new skills and (this is much more important) mod rolls, related to them, while you have a lot of old barely viable or not viable at all skills?

Same with uniques - 90% of unique items are crap, not even worth to pick up 'em from the ground to wisdomskroll it - you are just know, that this would be cheapest ever stuff even with god rolls on it...

Not, seriously - why?

And your crafting system hits uniques even harder than it was before - only dozen or so of uniques are valuable, everything else - much worse than crafted stuff, especially Elder and Shaper items with just OMG-OP-IMBA-mindless mods, like several gem supports etc.

This is not a real diversity - this is more like a cheap and annoying parody on diversity.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 1, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
Wtf's GGG's obsession with physical elemental spells now....?

Not sure I'd say obsession. It is quite clearly the theme they decided to go with for "holy" skills. That you're surprised they are using that holy theme for a set of holy skills says more about you than anything GGG is doing.

The fact is, people have wanted holy skills for a long time. The problem is that fire, cold, lightning, and chaos do not really represent holy, which should in most instances be more of a "neutral" element (like chaos). Instead of adding a new element, hundreds of new affixes, items, uniques, passives, etc etc to support that new element, they decided to link holy to physical, which is a largely neutral element within the game.
Last edited by Omniclasm on Mar 2, 2019, 4:03:48 AM
Not bad looks really cool at least
what if wave of conviction has no fire/lightning support and u have no fire/lightning damage on any gear on passive node, will fire AND lightning exposure always apply or are enemeies resistance taken into account?
hi :) bross :)
posso usare l'italiano or english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info