[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Is there any way to find a cheaper option to the staff crafting ?

Or an alternative ? I have never seen that imprint orb , I will have to check it out, but I am not the best crafter in this game so, any way of making this build viable with some other options.

Of course it will never be optimal but still...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
If you dont want to use slayer you have so many other options. Assasin/Inq/Deadeye/Pathfinder
"
Vendetta wrote:
Is there any way to find a cheaper option to the staff crafting ?

Or an alternative ? I have never seen that imprint orb , I will have to check it out, but I am not the best crafter in this game so, any way of making this build viable with some other options for staff crafting?

Of course it will never be optimal but still...

Well I think 10 ex is a pretty reasonable price for an end game piece of gear.. you can probably have blue gear and still be able to clear all content in the game if you have this staff and leveled gems. The guide is built around the premise of someone having a staff like this so it is hard for me to suggest alternatives for end game since it will change the experience and gearing choices

For a really budget setup that I am actually coming up with... I do think you can get by with a 6L armour and x2 one handed weapons ( 90% elemental dmg + , 60 + flat elemental average dmg + spell crit multi) and still do about 40-50% of the dps just to get a feel of the build. That should be enough dps to clear all content. I will see if I can come out with a pob for this !

Cast while channeling builds have been getting pretty popular over the last 2 leagues and should it survive the changes in this upcoming league there should be an abundance of crafted staffs out there for you to purchase!

http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Mar 5, 2019, 8:03:05 AM
Fair enough. I really like how this build looks as a League Starter, but you are overevaluating those 10 exalts for some people :)))...Maybe I am just too poor to enjoy some builds at the full extent :D.

So I get it that the CWC is what is mandatory to have for this build to be exceptional .
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 5, 2019, 8:05:48 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Fair enough. I really like how this build looks as a League Starter, but you are overevaluating those 10 exalts for some people :)))...Maybe I am just too poor to enjoy some builds at the full extent :D.

So I get it that the CWC is what is mandatory to have for this build to be exceptional .

Put up a budget option in section 7.4 that requires no crafting(multi modding or fossil crafting at least) that still dishes out about
- 5 mil dps with vaal RF and focus
- 3.7 mil dps with vaal RF and no focus
- 3.6 mil dps with no vaal RF and focus
- 2.7 mil dps with no vaal RF and no focus

This is definitely enough dps to do all content but it might be a tad uncomfortable to do uber elder with because of you won't be able to phase shaper or elder instantly so there will be a need to do a bit of dancing !
http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Mar 5, 2019, 10:19:11 AM
Thank you.

Having to execute some kind of mechanic better than a person who invests into the build to have a breeze it's just the same as in life. Poor people have to do more to reach the same objective , while the rich ones just breeze them out.

To think of it right now it's rather disturbing but yet again what can you do.

Edited :

Checked the POB : So the rational here is to change Kaom to a 6 link chest, so what gems would you suggest in the weapons ?

Sry for a lot of questions, but I am new to this POB thing. 3-4 years ago people would just dump the tree and the gems in each item :D
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 5, 2019, 11:17:11 AM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
If you dont want to use slayer you have so many other options. Assasin/Inq/Deadeye/Pathfinder

This is why I like scion. You can swap out different branches as you see fit. Lots of room to move around.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Please post today if you think this build is dead or not after these patch notes. Would love to hear if you are league starting this. If you are then I will follow!
Looks like ice spear barley took a hit. WO took a baby hit also. Slayer leech took a big hit. Still think it's pretty viable for a league starter?
Ice spear got a buff. Mana cost doesn't matter for the non-channeled skill and it now deals more damage at every gem level.
Last edited by Chrysaetos on Mar 5, 2019, 9:30:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info