[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

It would be great if you could make a brief leveling/league starter summary. But I understand those things can be time consuming. Do you think you might be able to at least outline the main concepts of the progression/gearing for league start?

A lot of the gear in the "budget" non cwc staff version is still fairly endgame and is pretty unrealistic for maybe a week (or less). I have a decent idea how the build works from your write up, but I'm not the best player so I want to make sure I wouldnt be missing anything critical to the build by making my own substitutions.

Also, I'm curious on why you choose to keep the scion class. Given the nerf to the slayer node, I would think there are better options? Maybe not and I'm wrong, again I'm not the best player. But I would be curious on your thoughts on why its still the best or what other close options might be worth considering.

Even if you dont have time to answer this, thanks for the guide.
Even slayer is nerfed you will be using 2 might of the meek and 1 unnatural instinct and it needs scion wheel start. And u have bonus skill points anyway.
Hello, I have such a question, so how am I a beginner, will he go to start a new league ?, I really liked the build that you did. And I would like to start the next league on it. Thanks in advance for the answer
And can you explain to whom it is being done? is it a noblewoman who goes through a whitch? or something else? thanks in advance too
bro can u tell me what skill u using for leveling ? almost time i use attack build, this is first time i use spell build, can u give me some advise for leveling skill gem ? thanks you.
Can you add a leveling section? I really want to try this build but i need a leveling tree guide i am so new with scion. Thank you.
will there be new pastbin links - the trees seems to be old
"
Luriel wrote:
Even slayer is nerfed you will be using 2 might of the meek and 1 unnatural instinct and it needs scion wheel start. And u have bonus skill points anyway.

This makes sense. I didnt think of the wheel start and jewels. It would only be a matter of 4-6 points or so to connect the tree with another start, but I suppose thats quite an investment in the long run.

Thanks for the answer.
GG BOIS!

We just got a unique item that is pretty much the whole slayer ascendancy.

This furthers my point in going Elementalist/X (I am prob going inquis)

Take a look at these bad boys!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ayhk70/you_covet_the_strength_of_your_peers_mortal/
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
This Build looks really good also as a League starter.
But one Question to the gem Links for the start. Would you use only WO while leveling and add the CWC After I Got my Hands on a Tabula or would you already use CWC as soon as I can use it in a 4L Setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info