Skill Reveals - Soulrend and Bane

nice
Shadow dragon mtx? :)
Looks interesting and might be easy starter build if the damage is good enough without big investments gear wise. Could give it a shot in next league.
Honestly it look nice ya but GGG track record with DoT mechanics and abilities have not been good. Lets look at bleed few yrs ago was a great mechanic but then nerfed into the ground then not even a yr or 2 ago poison was buffed and a few new abils implemented into the game then nerfed into the ground I won't be expecting much of these new abilities and prob won't bank much on this after the new league is done like usual this feels like a 1 shot for this league and after synthesis it will never be heard from again.
"
Feredhel wrote:
welcome to path of recyle theres never anything new here
this time we got a better version of contagion called bane
and a better version of essence drain called soulrend!
come closer and take a look

Do you people just jump straight to the video without bothering to read? Or do you just not understand what's written?
cool this fixes one problem and only fixes it by about a 1/5th
how about just giving chaos spells enough damage so you dont have to play a piano to attempt to get decent dps?
I mean have you guys actually attempted to do a boss with a generic chaos trickster for example? it goes a little something like :wither totem, Despair debuff, essence drain , contagion, vaal blight, stack blight, oh need to debuff again, wait shaper is gonna slam me better lightning warp away and all my shit has timed out. i mean compare that to "winterorb" ... "winter orb". only to rewarded by getting a 1/5 of the damage just seems weird.

and look at any chaos caster vs shaper on youtube. it takes FOREVER and the mapping is terrible.
Last edited by arcanemastery on Feb 25, 2019, 5:44:33 PM
Sounds like ridonkulous damage potential. Meta material ? Nah... guess ppl don't wanna press buttons ...
Last edited by dyneol on Feb 25, 2019, 6:15:53 PM
"
Naedingur wrote:
"
shahdid wrote:
Yaaaaay, 50% increased damage from a Blight build removed. Next thing would be lowering the gem numbers as well. -.- F*cking hell.

Do you people even use your brain?

Waa waa waa 50% increased damage is gone.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wither

Do the math. It gets replaced by 90% increased damage.

Next.

I don't think you're answering their complaint. If it's a boss fight (where you would normally use blight) you could have applied wither with multiple wither spell totems so you do lose out on 50% from spreading rot.

What does answer their complaint is the fact GGG posted "we've been able to push the damage of chaos skills higher than before" by not balancing around spreading rot. I'm still concerned about blight/vaal blight itself though.

More avrg clear speed, avrg dmg spells..
cool, more active skill gems linking together (bane and curses) aside from doedre's thingamabob.

Maybe in the future we can see more active skill gems linking mechanics (new template spell where u fire a ton of spells?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info