What do you think is the 6th class?

Yeah a necro based or druid based class would be cool, that's what I'm hoping for.
Drunken panda!
Seeing is how someone beat me to the Panda thing I'm gonna resort to the Stayr.

But seeing as how they're all human looking probably not.

Dex/Int is a very strange hybrid.

All I can really hope for is a rapid, low mana, low damage spell that has a high chance to hit.
If you give me a key your game will succeed. I'm good luck.

I even checked that box for the newsletter. Bro tier.
it has to be necro, because d3 doesnt have it ;)
Summoner or assassin. imho.
Hodor? HODOR!
ninja or monk only because from items revealed in one of the threads it showed claw weapons. right now none of the classes have no specialties with them so my guess is gonna be a martial artist type character
"let me guide you"- soraka, the starchild
They already have a long range and close range rogue, ranger and duelist, respectively, so I would assume anything Assassin or Ninja based is out.

As for the necromancer stuff, they already have Raise Zombie and Detonate Dead skills that could make the witch a necromancer or the templar a dark knight.

The Templar already cover's the basis for a battle or war mage...

"Dexterity confers agility in combat, and is represented on weapons by faster attack speeds. Dexterity armor pieces grant the ability to evade enemy blows more often."
+
"Intelligence confers knowledge – of both arcane magic and deadly combat techniques. It is represented on weapons through improved critical strikes. Intelligence armor pieces grant the wearer a mystical energy shield which protects them from blows and can recharge when they are out of combat."

Hmmm... my guess is a something more support-oriented. A buff/debuff (through magic) class that can't hit hard, but hits often and with lots of crit-ing. There are several varying classes from different MMO's that fit this bill, but don't really have a uniform feeling they invoke.

EDIT - the mention of "monk" in the post above sounds like the closest, especialyl when you factor in the weapon type mentioned.
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Aug 13, 2011, 6:15:54 PM
5 is enough for now , release game first
The 6th class will be the 'Gunslinger'.

Why?

Because you need Dexterity to be able to reload your revolver on the fly while you dodge baddies and bust caps. And everyone knows only smart people know how to shoot guns, so that's where Intelligence comes in. I've got a good feeling about this one guys!
너부터... 없애버리겠다!
Last edited by chickenNwaffles on Aug 13, 2011, 7:46:10 PM
"
Overpowered wrote:
Summoner or assassin. imho.

My bet is on assassin, there are claw weapons and assassin is dex/int in D2, depending on skill you choose, but it fits here as well, but it could be slightly different, but very close to assassin.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info