What do you think is the 6th class?

my hopes for a druidish like character :)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Pretty sure it will be an assassin, dex for obvious rogue-like reasons, int for traps/etc.
Plus i found a claw in the game :3
Most people think assassin or illusionist. Druid/shapeshifter doesn't really make sense. I'm hoping for enchanter or something like that.
I think it's overpowered.

Poison Arrow/Split Arrow/Multiple projectile + FP, CS, IS

It will be unstoppable.
Need Help with something? Message me ingame!
A hand-to-hand (with claws) fighter with thrown weapons and magical buff's and debuff's seems more likely than the assassin... The "monk" type from other rpg's fits this nicely.

Are any chest's or door's in this game locked? If not, or there is a key system (like D2), then the whole "int for unlocking" thing doesnt really make sense.

I also dont see why claws=assassin to some people. Claws=martial arts to me...
Wouldn't it be some kind of int/dex char?

I suppose something like an assassin seems very likely, or maybe beastmaster with summons and medium range weapons like spears.
I'd prefer something original but what the classes seem to miss the most is some kind of pet char.
"
zelossage wrote:
ninja or monk only because from items revealed in one of the threads it showed claw weapons. right now none of the classes have no specialties with them so my guess is gonna be a martial artist type character

Monk. Stupid spoilers. haha
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Infernal2004 wrote:
Wouldn't it be some kind of int/dex char?

That's obvious if you have watched any of the streams, and seen the classes stats.

It's the only piece of the pie missing.

It's going to complete the equasion. I'm anxious to see it.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Thaenalas wrote:
I've got no idea, I though about a druid or monk class, it will be a int/dex class so that's what I expect, but I dunno.

^
No, i have been here for a long time just forgot my old username..
Theres 3 males, 2 females. I reckon its gonna be another female and since its DEX/INT it would probably be a mobile/enchant weaponary (venom), Like an assassin or martial artist or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info