What do you think is the 6th class?

Thread title.

Personally i think the most possible class(es) would be something like a monk or healer/debuffer.

Though with classes that are so ambiguous im sure those roles could be already filled out with what you can do with other classes.Would be interesting if the game would truely allow the absurdity of a melee 2H mage or a bow wielding tank.

What do you think?
I've got no idea, I though about a druid or monk class, it will be a int/dex class so that's what I expect, but I dunno.
Necro Necro Necro...

:)
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
NECRO DEF!
Some sort of shapeshifter:P or something along the lines of an elemental duelist. Imbuing his/her blades with magic!
Or, instead of Necromancers, Shadow Knights or something. A cool melee class with the powers of a necro.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
I hope it's a necromancer or a vampire. Any other kind of evil character will do as well.
Doesn't the witch fills the necro needs? she can revive stuff and things... plus she looks pretty possessed-evil crazy lady. (especially when you click her at the new-character selection screen)
Last edited by Ondas on Aug 13, 2011, 5:18:07 PM
I think it'll be something resembling a thief relying on quick burst and high shield with a bit of evasion mixed in there.

Remember that you attain spells in this game via a spell gem. We already have a summon zombie spell gem so a necromancer dedicated class is unlikely. That doesn't mean you can't build your witch or ranger or even your marauder as a necromancer!
#Chris: dont quote me on that
Necro. Many Signs for him (huehue)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info