up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
1)Did you read ALL the requirements? YES
2)Which league did you start playing? legacy league
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play) trinidad
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) mapper
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league? 3-4 hours
6)How much currency do you make in a league? 300-400ex
7)Why would you like to join? Currently looking for people that share the same interest and looking to share ideas etc
8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.) Dont know how to use the forums but currently played 2 builds, sold hh and currently making a hateforge build
1)Did you read ALL the requirements? --> Yes
2)Which league did you start playing? --> I started in the Incursion league
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play) --> Denmark
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) --> I primarily like to run maps, and start currency farming with leeching parties, and a trusted aurobot with me
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league? about half a day to a day
6)How much currency do you make in a league? In the beggining i was playing the time when i could (nit a lot) so that would be about 50ex per league, but in the last 3 leagues its been about a couple of hundred Exalts, with the very limited knowledge i have as i have just started to get a lot more time on my hands to start investing in the game, so my prediction for the current Ultimatum league im gonna make at least 1 mirror worth of currency
7)Why would you like to join? Primarily to meet people that i can play with regularly to farm and secondly get better at the game
8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.) Dont rly know how to link stuff on the forums, and dont rly have anything at the moment, but at the moment i need 70EX to get my HH with only 1 week of game time, so i will have great stuff in not to long
up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info