💰💰💰 [EU/SC/HC] [Discord✅] <Eazy> LF Pro/Elite players only! 💰💰💰

up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
1)Did you read ALL the requirements? Yes I did.

2)Which league did you start playing? I only started this league about 3 or 4 week ago.

3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play) United States

4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) At this time I enjoyed leveling and trying out different builds, I settled on an Arc Witch for my 'main' just to get further into the content.

5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league? I play everyday or 8+ hours a day and am a fast learner so only 2 or 2 1/2 days.

6)How much currency do you make in a league? Right now I am only sitting on possibly 5-10ex i'm not sure I haven't added it all up.

7)Why would you like to join? I am a serious player, I always strive to be at my best in whatever game I choose to play. I was with Diablo 2/3 and Vanilla/Burning Crusade WoW. Was in top raiding/pvp guilds and a somewhat famous PvPer (look up Voidim frost mage on youtube. Thats me) I want to at least apply because even though I am very new, I am not new to playing at a high level. I don't plan to beg for gear or anything, I just want to learn as best as I can and push myself to be at a high level of playing in PoE. I want to grow as a player and believe learning from pro's is the best way to become a pro.

8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.) I have nothing of extreme value at this point, but hopefully with the knowledge I gain from your guild if I am accepted, I will be getting mirrors soon enough :)

-I don't expect to be accepted, but I want to say to give me a chance. I don't need my hand held or anything, I just believe if you want to be pro, surround yourself with pros. I want to achieve big things in this game, and with your help I believe I could.
Last edited by BryanHydroplane on Jun 16, 2021, 1:47:48 PM
up
up
up
up
up
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?
Yes
2)Which league did you start playing?
Beta
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)
Croatia, 35 years old
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)
Little bit of everything :D
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?
5-6h
6)How much currency do you make in a league?
2 mirrors+
7)Why would you like to join?
I was in a little guild with rl friends that dont play much anymore, just want good comunity
8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)
Sadly cant do that i allways giveaway to friends when i stop playing and to porr ppl in chats :D
BEST SHOP EU!!!! Wotiki Shop /8725681
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1007084/page/1/#p8725681
up
)Which league did you start playing?
I started when Blight was running in standard and my first league was Blight again although I only played to lvl 85 or so. My real first league was Blight.
2)Region/Realm/Server?
I am from South Africa so around that area(London/Amsterdam).
3)What do you like in the game (are you a lab runner, mapper, delver etc.)
I enjoy most of the content of the game, though I mostly like farming bosses and delve(haven't tried low level delving because it looked boring to me)
4)How active are you throughout the league?
I am very active at the beginning of the League's first month ish and maybe longer depending on how I like the league and depends on my online uni classes (hated betrayal btw)
5)How many characters do you create per league approximately?
Depends on the league anything between 1-6 though most of the time not more than 6
6)How many challenges do you like to go for?
Depends on the rewards. Although I mostly didn't get what I wanted.
7)Why would you like to join?
I like money and I like to play in a group. In betrayal I started a bit of group play as support (my pc is probably fit to play for big group play.) and lf socializing.
8)Something you would like to add?
I really enjoy theory crafting builds but never got to play em since I was too lazy/burned out too fast to actually play them. I am hoping that in group play and with other ppl to play with I wont get kicked out since I'm not a vet yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info