IGN: NetflixAndFuck
up
up
up
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?
I did, I won't lie, I'm close to fulfill all the requirements but int the past... some leagues didn't satisfy me that much to play that lot. I was pretty mediocre player back then but by every league I'm getting more dedicated into game so I'm sure I'll fulfill requirements.
2)Which league did you start playing?
My start was at somewhere where ascendancies weren't a thing but it was a blind start and ended quickly. More actively since like... Perandus. Really really active since Legion.
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)
Slovakia.
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)
Definitely Mapper.
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?
Usually around 10hours, my town network is really shitty so it takes a while sometimes. (im getting network upgrade really soon, so it wont be problem anymore)
6)How much currency do you make in a league?
around 150ex+ (every league this number goes up)
7)Why would you like to join?
I'd love to join a guild where people know what they're doing and I don't want to feel lonely anymore... I want to have PoE friends which are at higher skill level than ... newbie or mediocre guy. I think I could be one of you and I feel like pro/elite player.
8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)

I have some expensive items in Standard Stash, no clue how to link things from there. I think theres 2 more HHs and some expensive stuff as well.
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info