New Hideout Preview and Super Stash Sale

Dear GGG,

The hideout changes are a fantastic addition. One thing that completely spoils it for me is however the inability to customise your hideout music. For example;

I love the brutal hideout but I cant stand the music.

With the amount of customisation you are promoting, it would be a very welcome and extremely simple feature to allow us select music on any given tile-set.

Thanks

Jet
Wowzers :)
Please just shoot me in the face! Dying from all this boring news about hideouts! What's it been like 10/14 last posts about stupid hideouts! BOOOORING!
i love it alot , time to get more stash's too Pog , can't wait for fossil & resonators stacking new :D
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
any chance, that we can expect a stash-tab for fossils/resonators in the near future?
I'll pay you for these, just don't make me farm them.

With the current rarity it's either paying 5ex to some greedy clown or like some 30 usd to the devs. I'd rather do the latter.
Last edited by GrayR on Feb 15, 2019, 2:22:42 AM
"
Jetrro wrote:
The hideout changes are a fantastic addition. One thing that completely spoils it for me is however the inability to customise your hideout music. For example;

I love the brutal hideout but I cant stand the music.

With the amount of customisation you are promoting, it would be a very welcome and extremely simple feature to allow us select music on any given tile-set

You can turn the music off and play the literal PoE OST in the bg. (yt or files)

For the atmosphere good classic or DkS music would do you well too.
we want information about the game on ps4!!!!
WTB Primordial Blocks hideout. C'mon GGG you know I'm far from alone on this one. >=o
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I don't care about hideouts. I choose that hideout where more or less pleasant music plays. I never decorate it 'cause it's an RPG game, not a SimCity. Music means much more to me than all these useless ornaments. When will you give us the opportunity to choose YOUR music for the hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info