The 3.6.0 announcement is right around the corner! The full details will be revealed on Tuesday, February 19th (PST). In the meantime, we're showcasing another discoverable hideout from the 3.6.0 expansion, the Alpine Hideout. In case you've missed the new Haunted Hideout preview, click here to check it out.

Additionally, this weekend we're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Feb 18, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you for your support! See you next week, Exiles!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Nice.
Glacial Hideout on steroids?
KoRn Hideout please! or metal scene hideout!
The Holy Bible
Will we only get new hideouts or new free decorations too? Yesterday I saw a nice one that's too nice to be ignored, but not nice enough to be a paid MTX (unless one of the variations)... Also more snow-related ones would be awesome! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
ok ggg... ok!
Okay. Okay. That's ALMOST good enough to make me ignore the fact that we don't have a Lunaris Temple tileset hideout. The Solaris tileset is too danged bright. The Black and Blue of the Lunaris is very calm and sedate compared.
Vaal themed ho please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info