New Hideout Preview and Super Stash Sale

Will there, sometime in the future, be a possibility of SAFE hideout grind? Finding them just out of luck or buying them from other players is a bit harsh.

Could there be a Helena Atlas Objective? Each day - or from time to time while gaming, like any other objective - Helena would give you a hint, shown on the Atlas. You have to collect special chests with hideout map/memory fragments in order to find a specific hideout. Collect 50 or so of them and then Helena would give you a complete map fragment which you can put together with the required map into the map device.

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.

Seriously though, these hideout hints should not be random, in my opinion. Specific hints would be required, like "Glacial" hints, "Haunted" hints and so on! That could be a nice and safe way for finding each hideout over time. Seems only fair, since they are purely cosmetic, BUT nice to have for future hideout competitions.
I would like to please request some blue lighting effects for Hideout decore. With the Glacial hideout as well as the Alpine hideout coming out, blue lighting is very important for for good snow effects.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Fossils, resonators, scarabs and all other fragments... When they will stack?

Scarabs and fragments stack in the "Fragment Stash Tab"
character slots man....
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I'm just sitting here, hoping for the lair arena to become a hideout.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nice, I'm loving all the hideout love.
This one will look great with some fires or other light sources!
COOL heh
can a bitch get her hat back
ooooof should have waited. just got my first bundle tabs like a day ago
What happened to Exilecon details by the way? I’ve already rejected a few schedules around mid Nov and really need to start locking in my leave plans and airfare.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
morgasmus wrote:
Will there, sometime in the future, be a possibility of SAFE hideout grind? Finding them just out of luck or buying them from other players is a bit harsh.

Could there be a Helena Atlas Objective? Each day - or from time to time while gaming, like any other objective - Helena would give you a hint, shown on the Atlas. You have to collect special chests with hideout map/memory fragments in order to find a specific hideout. Collect 50 or so of them and then Helena would give you a complete map fragment which you can put together with the required map into the map device.

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.

Seriously though, these hideout hints should not be random, in my opinion. Specific hints would be required, like "Glacial" hints, "Haunted" hints and so on! That could be a nice and safe way for finding each hideout over time. Seems only fair, since they are purely cosmetic, BUT nice to have for future hideout competitions.

Since HOs are permanent, there is no reason to make them "safe".
Once you get it once, you have it forever.
The only reason to hunt for them beyond that is to sell them to other players, which won't be nearly as profitable if they become "safe" to grind for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info