New Hideout Preview and Super Stash Sale

Great news! I hope you keep adding more. Your hideouts is the reason I remain playing and also buying things! <3
Yeah make fossil tab.
And separate resonator tab just for the heck of it.
Also make unveiling stones or something so we couldn't just unveil items without it.
And sell tab for it too.
We'll still buy it and ask for more right guys?
I thought the notes will be posted at the end of this week.
love it
I hope the news to be more interesting soon, cause I'm getting tired. Nothing about QoL, nothing about bug correction, nothing about balancing and seems like even comments are polluted.
I love PoE, but I refuse to buy anymore stash tabs until you guys fix the "remove only" empty maps stash tabs in standard. I currently have 6 of them!

Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on Feb 16, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
Looks like Summit map.
I want it, goes with my cold theme
By the looks of it you can find it in Descent and the Summit map?
Anyways, the ho looks great. Would love to see a hideout that combines a Beach and Flooded Cavern sort of tile set with a door like in the ho found in the Tower Map... was thinking something like the boss arena for Craiceann, First of the Deep. Whether the beach-part has day or night lighting doesn't really matter, I just like the general idea of something like that being added...
Or to be more general, any more kinds of ho that combine indoors and outdoors areas like the stately hideout.
bottomtext
GGG buff minions and summoners pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info