Voice Acting in Path of Exile

Great post, video could be better :)
Izaro is still giving me the chills to this day.
IGN: Darkro_Kageoni , Darkro_Scion
More voices like korell,jorgin,cameria
Remove/less voices like in that fled and worst GUFF!
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
I like Niko the most :)

I noticed the hijack of the and other posts.
So... still pretty much time to setup an official race, eh?
are we finally getting the other half of the game voiced
Bethesda's advertising team does good things.. like cinematic trailers, like ingame videos have another perspective, even behind scenes actors, desinger or programmer team members with conversation videos..

I expected an interview video :)
So who thought it would be a good idea to make Vagan sound like a ... whiny baby?

I like Niko a lot, he is hilarious. And Einhar doesn´t sound eastern european AT ALL. The new lines actually sound like a German who tried to create an exaggerated german accent. Absolutely horrible.

Or actually, Einhar sounds like Jörg from the (in)famous slingshot channel on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXYeQL-5z0

Why didn´t you chose the original voice actors from the forsaken masters? Weren´t they available?

Last edited by IamLoco on Feb 13, 2019, 3:12:56 AM
"
IamLoco wrote:
So who thought it would be a good idea to make Vagan sound like a ... whiny baby?

Exactly my thought!

Shame the new actor didn't retain the instructor-like voice of the previous one. Otherwise though, the rest of Betrayal voice cast is amazing!
Last edited by fistep on Feb 13, 2019, 3:10:00 AM
Most of the voice acting in 3.5 I found excellent, well done.
🐢
"
Jinx11 wrote:
What happened to the old Nessa and Bestel voices? As in back in the closed beta days....

The old Clarissa was hot! I was so disappointed when her voice changed.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info