Streamer Interview - Quin69

I wish I could give you rude and hateful people at least a month of mute on every poe platform, you really have no idea where your mouth is.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Geez, he wrote and constructed his interview responses just like he talks on stream: juvenile, unstructured, and philistine. Not surprised to learn he has a wedlock kid.

And speaking of kids, just look at what this comment section has attracted. His audience has got to be one of the worst. It's really a shame that he's become one of the biggest PoE streamers now - he's going to be one of the first people tune into when they hear about the game for the first time and check out the top streamers. Ugh.

TLDR: I am better than this guy. Just compare his unstructured interview responses with my well organized block of text, using words like "philistine" that only people with my superior intellect can understand. And if you don't dislike him with me then you are a kid.
Last edited by Mindelo on Feb 13, 2019, 9:32:57 PM
"
Mindelo wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
Geez, he wrote and constructed his interview responses just like he talks on stream: juvenile, unstructured, and philistine. Not surprised to learn he has a wedlock kid.

And speaking of kids, just look at what this comment section has attracted. His audience has got to be one of the worst. It's really a shame that he's become one of the biggest PoE streamers now - he's going to be one of the first people tune into when they hear about the game for the first time and check out the top streamers. Ugh.

TLDR: I am better than this guy. Just compare his unstructured interview responses with my well organized block of text, using words like "philistine" that only people with my superior intellect can understand. And if you don't dislike him with me then you are a kid.

What triggered me was this player’s judgmental use of the word wedlock.

You can pretty much make some accurate assumptions about their character based on them using that word in a sentence.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Shadows1408 wrote:
Talk about the PlayStation 4 version, do you forgot about us?

wat is that?
This guy is a legend <3
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
I like everyone that's saying negative comments about him are those who don't play the game die hard. It's mostly people that haven't made a lot of progress.

If you don't like him that's fine, but he is entertaining to watch lol
"
Leonagard wrote:
just a dream but I'd like to have solo only never trade never migrate league with more unique drop loot to keep Solo players close to traders... simple like that... IMHO currency trade is not good in aRPGs... buy a build from currency using PoE trade etc is just killing the fun os found your own loot and how loot goes we in SSF have to deal with same builds with less variety I hate to deal negociate etc... I have to do it in real life all the time... just want to relax and play this great game... The reason I spent more time with Diablo 3 was simple that... trade to play system... also XP penalty on death that some builds have to deal with also when building your character own build this brings me frustration to the hell of me...

Go play diablo 3, you basically describing the game in its entirety. You’d have fun on that single player game with access to the internet to chat while you grind for items that are worth absolutely nothing.
Quin has always been entertaining. He says what needs to be said. I followed him to PoE from Diablo. If you get angry enough that you feel the need to publicly announce your disgust with him by telling other people about your feelings, then that shows that you care alot about the subject and are just giving him more publicity so, flame on..
/Gets spam invited by the poe community to play the "superior arpg" namely poe
/Gets bashed by the poe community.
This is why I sometimes feel ashamed of the community.
If his comedic act isnt your cup of tea then dont watch him
Going far below the belt and ridiculing someone just because
You dont like him doesnt make you any better. Come on guys
We are better than this.
https://youtu.be/qwoR6JMpnKQ?t=508

interesting
I'm that Morty guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info