Streamer Interview - Quin69

who?
... . . . ...
I really don't like him simply because he doesn't play well I mean I look at this

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeFrailBatteryTwitchRPG

The elitist half is talking sure but it is why hes funny imo not to mention his fanboys mindlessly continue tell everyone hes this amazing person but hey all good if hes entertaining to you good for you.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 12, 2019, 12:16:06 PM
Wouldn't really call this guy a PoE streamer, as soon as another game has something interesting happening, he will be gone for several leagues.
The best coocked streamer there is.

The only streamer I ever donated and subbed to.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Feb 12, 2019, 12:59:49 PM
"
iDeeVo wrote:
Wouldn't really call this guy a PoE streamer, as soon as another game has something interesting happening, he will be gone for several leagues.

He's streaming PoE, how hard is that to compute? Currently he has 4,200 viewers out of 7,800 on Twitch currently.

I'm a D3 and WoW player, now I play PoE because of his stream.
"
I really don't like him simply because he doesn't play well I mean I look at this

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeFrailBatteryTwitchRPG

The elitist half is talking sure but it is why hes funny imo not to mention his fanboys mindlessly continue tell everyone hes this amazing person but hey all good if hes entertaining to you good for you.

You show a clip of a guy having fun in POE. What's wrong with that?
"
rasta33Man wrote:
who?

AAHHHHHHHHHH GOTTTEM!!!!!!!!

Cooked owl
its a nice rat :)
Best ZDPS in PoE :)
"
Shinigami17 wrote:
GGG, don't ignore ru community streamers: like chistor_

My Russian is a bit rusty but yeah I do enjoy him streaming if I tune in. He is calm and collected and basically the total opposite of Quin. His chat is also a lot less toxic compared to other streamers.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info