Streamer Interview - Quin69

Another interview instead of normal news. Booooring!
-_-
best cooking stream on twitch currently, 3Heads may not apply.
xd
why is he even playing poe, hes just acting like a child lol
Geez, he wrote and constructed his interview responses just like he talks on stream: juvenile, unstructured, and philistine. Not surprised to learn he has a wedlock kid.

And speaking of kids, just look at what this comment section has attracted. His audience has got to be one of the worst. It's really a shame that he's become one of the biggest PoE streamers now - he's going to be one of the first people tune into when they hear about the game for the first time and check out the top streamers. Ugh.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
SOLO TRADE LEAGUE would be the best league ever. Please make that an option.
Good to see quin stopped playing diablo 3 and started Path of Exile. I did the same too and i knew i was right to do so!
The POE community is literally feeding quin so much hate and it boosts his viewers even more. 3Head
I understand we generally like/dislike streamers based on our personal preferences, but personally attacking this guy for doing what he enjoys that is not hurting anybody in the community is nonsense. His chat is all trolls which I love, same sense of humor etc, but he's living the dream of many gamers. #cooked #ubereldersundayJEBAITED
"
Ashriel wrote:
Geez, he wrote and constructed his interview responses just like he talks on stream: juvenile, unstructured, and philistine. Not surprised to learn he has a wedlock kid.

And speaking of kids, just look at what this comment section has attracted. His audience has got to be one of the worst. It's really a shame that he's become one of the biggest PoE streamers now - he's going to be one of the first people tune into when they hear about the game for the first time and check out the top streamers. Ugh.

Wow that is fucking harsh. It's a shame the first people who tune in when they hear about the game will see self-righteous personal attacks like this.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Feb 13, 2019, 9:49:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info