[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

hi, thanks for your build :)

what is new in this build from the last seeason to this season ?
did you do some changes ?
thanks in advance
Hi thanks for the build, but i dont know how to work molten shell + CWDT, what levels have for work?
Build is looking fun so far, but I don’t really understand how you generate mana, because I can’t really sustain MoM because of the lack of mana generation?
Thoughts on doing Hierophant instead of Inquisitor?
"
altaredstate wrote:
Thoughts on doing Hierophant instead of Inquisitor?

He has a section about it. I'm in the same spot, and it left me with more questions than answers. It seems like Inquis can probably push more damage if you're crit. Many people are going Hiero though, so I'm torn. I respec'd my Trickster from ED/ Cont into Storm Brand, but that honestly seems like more of a late game bosser style of Storm Brand, so I rerolled and got my Templar to Act 5 last night w/o ascending. I'm really torn between the two choices.
Have you tried any large cluster jewels in this build? You can potentially pick up 2 large jewel nodes by wasting 3 passives each.

I haven't found any worthwhile jewels yet
Last edited by Randomsanity on Mar 15, 2020, 4:47:33 PM
hello and thanks for the build.
what are your thougths about linking the new gem "second wind" to brand recall?
Last edited by marakaton on Mar 16, 2020, 8:35:57 AM
Hello guys, are we going to see updates on the build for delirium?
3.10 Updates:
Archmage Support looks to be a great addition to the build. The mechanics of Storm Brand are such that you cast the Brand and then can "refresh" the brand with a Brand Recall which prevents us from suffering the mana penalty. This build is already stacking >>>a ton of Mana<<< for Defense so this new support appears to be competitive with Added Lightning Support (one of our best supports) immediately!

Maybe I'm blind, I'm already having tons of issue with mana and have to spam mana pots because of MoM, where is that "A TON OF MANA" is coming from?
Where is the mana coming from?
Im having the same issue as you mititeluvlad93... I don't see the ton of mana, I have mine at 1/3 of hp pool but you need much more for archmage to be that effective. ATM theres dmg no difference between archmage and concentrated effect for me. It just increases mana cost to be a pain in the ass. Stacking Mana would mean severly augmenting the skill tree and that needs some theory crafting from the build author I think. Im too dumb to make something efficient.

Im sticking with the usual build for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info