[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
mccready wrote:
Hi, long time lurker here. Thanks a lot for the detailed build guide. It is my second PoE character and I've been the appreciating the straightforwardness of the build. Really good for beginners.

I was wondering if anyone who knows what he's doing can give me a quick look over to find some low hanging fruits / good bang for the buck improvements. It seems like everything I can improve now is upwards of 1+EX and I don't know how to prioritize my upgrades.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

https://pastebin.com/Z99qrSmz

-Remove Conductivity from CWDT! Our crits IGNORE enemy resists via our Ascendancy and your effective crit right now is 100%. Instead, put in enfeeble and enjoy the survivability increase.

-Respec ascendancy to Pious Path. You don't need more damage, you need more survivability that Pious Path gives, trust me.

-In fact I would put Enfeeble in your orb of storms link and Assassin's mark in your CWDT. You don't need the power charges as much as you need the survivability with our build. Even with 0 power charges your crit chance is 97.7% and when you pop your diamond flask its 100% again. You've got too much crit chance.

-Amulet: upgrade to a %lightning dmg leeched as life but it looks like you'd have to rejuggle your resists so maybe too annoying to do

-Use Inspiration support. Its the cheapest and largest upgrade you can get. On POB its showing a full 10% DPS increase on your build. Take out faster casting, put in inspiration support and keep your inspiration charges up. It takes some getting used to but there no cheaper and better way to get a full 10% DPS increase on your build at this point.

Gear/build looks good over all, good luck!

"
SockFight wrote:
"
mccready wrote:
Hi, long time lurker here. Thanks a lot for the detailed build guide. It is my second PoE character and I've been the appreciating the straightforwardness of the build. Really good for beginners.

I was wondering if anyone who knows what he's doing can give me a quick look over to find some low hanging fruits / good bang for the buck improvements. It seems like everything I can improve now is upwards of 1+EX and I don't know how to prioritize my upgrades.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

https://pastebin.com/Z99qrSmz

-Remove Conductivity from CWDT! Our crits IGNORE enemy resists via our Ascendancy and your effective crit right now is 100%. Instead, put in enfeeble and enjoy the survivability increase.

-Respec ascendancy to Pious Path. You don't need more damage, you need more survivability that Pious Path gives, trust me.

-In fact I would put Enfeeble in your orb of storms link and Assassin's mark in your CWDT. You don't need the power charges as much as you need the survivability with our build. Even with 0 power charges your crit chance is 97.7% and when you pop your diamond flask its 100% again. You've got too much crit chance.

-Amulet: upgrade to a %lightning dmg leeched as life but it looks like you'd have to rejuggle your resists so maybe too annoying to do

-Use Inspiration support. Its the cheapest and largest upgrade you can get. On POB its showing a full 10% DPS increase on your build. Take out faster casting, put in inspiration support and keep your inspiration charges up. It takes some getting used to but there no cheaper and better way to get a full 10% DPS increase on your build at this point.

Gear/build looks good over all, good luck!

Wow, thank you very much! I knew that I was missing something. You've been a great help.
Rare. Daggers/swords are great for the crit related implicits and the ability to use Shield Charge or Whirling Blades. Wands can be fine as well with a shield but I strongly recommend not dual-wielding wands so you can use Shield Charge for survivability in the late game.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life (if shield) > Gain Lightning as Chaos > Global Lightning Skills > Global Critical Multiplier > Crit with Spells > Spell Damage > Attack Speed (if weapon) Resist (if shield)

Can't find these terms anywhere -> Global lightning skills ???
"
Rare. Daggers/swords are great for the crit related implicits and the ability to use Shield Charge or Whirling Blades. Wands can be fine as well with a shield but I strongly recommend not dual-wielding wands so you can use Shield Charge for survivability in the late game.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life (if shield) > Gain Lightning as Chaos > Global Lightning Skills > Global Critical Multiplier > Crit with Spells > Spell Damage > Attack Speed (if weapon) Resist (if shield)

Can't find these terms anywhere -> Global lightning skills ???

I believe he meant "+# to all lightning spell skill gems" or something very close to this
Hi. A begginer exile here)
Love the build,but now I am struggling doin red maps(T12 and higher). Dying too often,so i can't level up with my setup of that build. Need more survivability. Please,can you check my profile ( WeCallHim_Bruce_U character) and help me with some tips and advices. Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for grammar. English isn't my mother language.
Hello,

I am relatively new to the game.
I m doing map T10 jsut fine
I wonder how I could upgrade my stuff ?

Loreweave is 2.5 exa, and most of the things I look are above 1 exa.
Is there some not that expensive upgrade I can do ?
What do you think ?

I have around 200c in bank.

What would you do ?

Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FEYFEYFEY/characters?characterName=GodfriedParadize
Noticed the name from mathil's stream. Thank you for the INSANELY detailed guide on the best* ascendancy :D
Hi, new-ish player wondering about this build.

Am I supposed to keep Arcane Surge Support at level 1 the entire time? Or, when should I level it and when should I stop?
"
meant2live218 wrote:
Hi, new-ish player wondering about this build.

Am I supposed to keep Arcane Surge Support at level 1 the entire time? Or, when should I level it and when should I stop?

You keep it at a level that gaurentees it procs every time you cast the spell its attached to.

I think in this build its attached to brand recall. If recall costs 25 mana to cast, and arcane surge procs at 22 mana, you're good to go. IF you level surge again and suddenly surge requires 34 mana used to proc, well now you're only getting it every other recall cast, which is bad.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Feb 26, 2020, 1:00:21 PM
Hey guys this is my build -> https://pastebin.com/EZk2gcsu few changes to the main build, what can I improve to it? Feels a bit squishy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info