[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Hey guys,

I have gotten pretty far with my build and cleared level 8 awakened sirius, what big ticket items can i add to my build to improve dps or give me more survivability, any constructive criticism would be appreciated greatly.

https://pastebin.com/746UJTGB
Below is my gear that I've acquired with around ~3ex after slowly converting to the EB build.

Spoiler

I'm doing alright for the most part - clearing up to T12 (not the fastest clears), but having a hard time figuring out what upgrades to get next. I have about 2ex to work with, but I feel like at this point, each individual upgrade option is around 1-2ex. Could anyone tell me if I'm missing anything crucial?
You can take a look at my take on it. (Clearing Sirius Awakened 8 pretty easily, can do all Metamorph. Did Elder and Shaper boss only Uber missing)

1.For the Chest Piece I like the endurance Charge buff which works well with Immortal Call and always go back to 3 on top of it.

2. For the belt, the charge recharge on Crit Strike is a must on bosses like Sirius or longer fights.

3. Constitution on Amulet is really nice for life.

PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/yHZPnYbW

Spoiler

Next step my be an other awakened gem and a Watcher Eye. (Also finishing putting that chaos res up (22 % missing).

Hope it Helps! Cheers
Last edited by Appache00 on Jan 11, 2020, 12:12:39 AM
Hi, thanks for the Build guide, im having a blast with this so far lv.81 , could someone check my gear setup and tell me what would boost my dps by a lot ?
Hey! I really love this build and have been playing it to pretty great success so far. I can easily run Ascension 6 T16 maps and don't struggle with bosses either (even without lightning spire traps).

I have something to ask/discuss though:

I have been using Zealotry instead of Wrath. This is mainly because I have been playing together with my brother who uses Wrath in his build and to get two buffs instead of one. However, Zealotry has consistently been beating out Wrath for dps (even with 2 +1 to lightning skill daggers) through the characters life. The consecrated ground can also help regen a bit of health. I suspect it has a lot to do with the specific items my character has but still.

Is it worth to consider Zealotry an alternative to Wrath depending on items?

Or am I missing something that makes Wrath better even when the dps is lower (both in POB and in game)?

Thanks for the guide! I am enjoying this one a lot.

EDIT: Thought I'd paste my build so people can have a look: https://pastebin.com/rkPZ53H9

Lately it's been close, but Zealotry is still winning by a hair.
Last edited by ecky3000 on Jan 12, 2020, 5:11:40 AM
Reporting back in :)

I did several Gear Progressions and changed some points on the tree.

Anyone that's interested can check my Profile and see how crazy good this Build can become with a little investment.

Thanks a lot for all people that helped me with questions ingame, ofc thanks a lot to the guidemaker for this nice af Build!

(I swap chain for conc effect at hard bosses, mostly i dont even need to swap)

T16 Melts, Metas Melt!
Killed Shaper+Elder , trying to spawn Sirus... Guardians all get melt too!
Last edited by ebeninami on Jan 13, 2020, 10:35:16 AM
Concentrated Effect! I knew I was forgetting a support gem...

Replacing my Critical Strike support, I get another 30% dmg.

Thanks for reminding me, lol.

I've been struggling in the survivability got always one shot in t13-16 maps. the DPS is enough for me even on low level gem. Just need a suggestion on how to increase more life. As I check most of my gears are on t1 life. Nice build btw.

https://pastebin.com/q8qCM6Nx
Hello, why I shoudnt enter the Dread Thicket? And when I can?
I've really been appreciating the detail in this guide and an almost through act 8.

Quick question: how can I know my dps for storm brand? The usual spot for dps shows average damage.

I am at 5,300 avg damage right now, which seems like more than enough for when I am currently. I would still like to know so I can compare this to other builds.

Edit: I just imported my character into PoB and am good.

Another question: How do you get up to 5 brands? I only have one additional brand due to explosive runes.
Last edited by tanbunz on Jan 15, 2020, 10:14:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info