[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Is it also possible to do a magic find version of this build?
If yes, how do I need to adjust the gear/skilltree?
"
On Individual Gear Advice-
I dont give people specific advice because honestly it's pretty time consuming and there is an actual calculator that exists called Path of Building in my Useful Links that will tell you how a specific piece of a gear will hurt/help your numbers. From my Frequently Asked Questions:

What do I upgrade next?

This is a tough question that will be very individual for each person. In general it depends on what you're lacking. Damage? More links then more offensive stats. Getting one shot? Make sure you have capped elemental resistances and get more life/mana/energyshield (whichever stat(s) the build is using). Also make sure not to overlook any defensive mechanics that the build is recommending (Block/Acro/MoM/Fortify). Make sure you go into the 2. Gear section to see my stat recommendations on each piece of gear.

"
I just played around with PoB and other guides and i found "The Tempest's Binding Callous Mask" very interesting. Ist it viable to switch out the 6L of the chest with this helmet? Cause the helmet is only 1.5ex and you then don't need a loreweave with a 6L for the juicy max resistance what again is much cheaper.

So what do you say, is "The Tempest's Binding Callous Mask" an option?

ty very much for your support so far!
It seems fine for mapping. For bossing Innervate and Ice Bite underperform.

"
Thank you for this build was probably what saved me from quitting this league earlier, managed to kill uber elder after 1d 12 hours played on this char after fooling around with soulrend/bane build to late 80s before rerolling. Well written guide and the thread has been very helpful for me as well as others.

Thank you.
You're welcome - glad you like the content.

"
Is it also possible to do a magic find version of this build?
If yes, how do I need to adjust the gear/skilltree?
It can be played as magic find but I don't make any adjustments to the skill tree. I just take off items with life/mana/damage for items with increased item quantity. It's a balance between how much you can afford to get away with and it's individual based on what content and what speed you're comfortable with.
I started fast this build, but after i drop 'leveling' amulets and rings i have HUGE problem with mana and life leech.

I drop mana so fast so i can't fight FAST. What should i change? I will try to add 2 points on passive for mana leech but idk if thats it.

I did respec on my other templar, so few gems are not lvled. But i think thats not the point of my mana lack.

and... why my dmg is so so so so bad ? Its arround 9k with golem amd wrath. Also its easy still for t10 maps but i think guardians, elder ist in my range with this dmg.

Life is good, 5.5k, arround 100@res and 2k mana. So survi is good.
Last edited by SushiYoda on Mar 21, 2019, 8:15:32 AM
hey , thanks for your great build , just did 3 red elders and shaper so smooth, here is my build

Spoiler
Last edited by Hosein009 on Mar 21, 2019, 3:29:50 PM
Corrupted t15-t16 bosses melting in seconds
Maps clearing in minutes
High-octane gameplay and Survivability

Storm Brand w/o flasks:

Have changed a few nodes in the original proposed tree.
POB link: https://pastebin.com/aM7KzZjr

Thanks TN for making this. I am really enjoying my time.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 22, 2019, 10:14:27 AM
In my own Path of Building, Inevitable Judgment adds 1.2% DPS, but in the PoB for this guide, it adds like 37% DPS. What am I missing here??
Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong with this build? Im currently level 55 and im just getting destroyed. I ran a arc mine setup last season and didnt seem to have issues but this season trying storm brand I feel like I have no damage and stuff looks at me and I die. I know it has to be with my gear or such so if anyone can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.
"
I started fast this build, but after i drop 'leveling' amulets and rings i have HUGE problem with mana and life leech.

I drop mana so fast so i can't fight FAST. What should i change? I will try to add 2 points on passive for mana leech but idk if thats it.
Consider getting an instant mana flask. I prefer the Bubbling prefix.

"
hey , thanks for your great build , just did 3 red elders and shaper so smooth
"
Thanks TN for making this. I am really enjoying my time.
Glad you're enjoying the build. Have had very few questions on stream this league when it comes to this build so I've chosen to interpret that as people having success with it. :D

"
In my own Path of Building, Inevitable Judgment adds 1.2% DPS, but in the PoB for this guide, it adds like 37% DPS. What am I missing here??
Perhaps your target isn't Shaper?

"
Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong with this build? Im currently level 55 and im just getting destroyed. I ran a arc mine setup last season and didnt seem to have issues but this season trying storm brand I feel like I have no damage and stuff looks at me and I die. I know it has to be with my gear or such so if anyone can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.
Getting one shot? Make sure you have capped elemental resistances and get more life/mana. Also make sure not to overlook any defensive mechanics that the build is recommending (Acro/MoM/Fortify).
"
Getting one shot? Make sure you have capped elemental resistances and get more life/mana. Also make sure not to overlook any defensive mechanics that the build is recommending (Acro/MoM/Fortify).[/quote]

Ive been following your guide by act and just started act 7 so havent grabbed MoM yet. this is where im currently at on the skill tree. When i killed doedre the fight took me a solid 10 minutes of going in and slowing ticking the healthbar down while dieing at least 15 times lol. I know its just something I am doiong wrong just not sure what.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBbUHHgj0DkgRLRGWGjgbyCL0Jy8qEyycMPgy0TY9OthFR0lRTLNM31ONWfNaK2KsZp5qQ2wLbIxtGXFpcg90pXyDf8aCm4PbhIOLjI2_kFWTJ5UunaqfSKIApWeus67_tMW86sBmwuzDE8ry0nzUI9Wm44Tmfevu7yHw1fnd?accountName=draktus&characterName=StaticSac

I'm thinking of getting Watcher's Eye. It sometimes comes up cheap with just the leech mana mod for Wrath. Is this very valuable for this build? Mana leech sounds good given Mind Over Matter, but I can't tell how truly useful it would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info