[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

Hello! Thank you for your build, it's awesome.
Want some tips on how to further improve my gear/what things to buy next.

Spoiler

Currently farming for the Choir of the storm, next probably will be shaper ring with warlord mark on hit.
Last edited by v1212186 on Mar 17, 2019, 6:11:21 AM
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I seem to be missing 3 passives. I just finished act 8 and followed all instructions and am looking at the act8 passive tree:

https://poeplanner.com/ABAAALMAEBUBAFb53YuMhIPmfe8hwGYEs6IA8B-Cm67_1aYw-DrYJy-QVRo4WfNyD2aeWisqE8MTpWdFRzLR6-58g3FpyvJ0pREtLJwFQq6zTLNBltD1BAeD21XGvOpqQwj0bRki9GwLkyd_xhGWn0hM31ONBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1wwnyHbmTDkjjhF3yNj2dqmyMYqy0xcLsBbWNv9QjKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUbyAKW0nySbrxWAAAAAAA=

and I seem to be missing 3 points despite being the same level. Is the act 8 tree accurate?
Thanks for the guide!

Has anyone tried this building using pious path and sanctuary? Will I lose a lot of dps by going that route instead of what's in the guide?
Last edited by jpar on Mar 16, 2019, 10:30:43 PM
Ty Thi3n ! Thanks to your work I was able to get into what it seemed like a very complex game, you made it easy for me to learn and to have fun while doing it . Again many many thanks , awesome work !
"
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I seem to be missing 3 passives. I just finished act 8 and followed all instructions and am looking at the act8 passive tree:

https://poeplanner.com/ABAAALMAEBUBAFb53YuMhIPmfe8hwGYEs6IA8B-Cm67_1aYw-DrYJy-QVRo4WfNyD2aeWisqE8MTpWdFRzLR6-58g3FpyvJ0pREtLJwFQq6zTLNBltD1BAeD21XGvOpqQwj0bRki9GwLkyd_xhGWn0hM31ONBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1wwnyHbmTDkjjhF3yNj2dqmyMYqy0xcLsBbWNv9QjKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUbyAKW0nySbrxWAAAAAAA=

and I seem to be missing 3 points despite being the same level. Is the act 8 tree accurate?

Got all of the quests, that give an additional passive point at your current state?
---
Last edited by QuickoPOE on Sep 18, 2020, 11:05:29 AM
Another cool build dude, requires very little investment to get rolling. I went with a quad curse build (found a couple items while leveling) and it is pretty fun.
My shit gear:
Spoiler

And my tree (at 95 if i get there)

No phase acrobatics, but with enfeeble, temp chains, warlords mark, and assassins mark, plus the little bit more ES, it feels pretty tanky.
I have just made most t10 maps, but I struggle to kill anything in t11 maps,

here's my equipment :

What piece of equipment would you recommend me to upgrade first? I tend to die a lot, and I think that's because my character does not have any physical damage mitigation at all.

Thanks
"
Loler_rev wrote:
I have just made most t10 maps, but I struggle to kill anything in t11 maps,

here's my equipment :

What piece of equipment would you recommend me to upgrade first? I tend to die a lot, and I think that's because my character does not have any physical damage mitigation at all.

Thanks

I recommend swapping out Malachai's Artifice for Essence Worm, and stick Wrath in it. Not having any mana reserved gives you a significant increased to your effective life pool when using Mind Over Matter.

Also, a lot of your gem links look lacking. Check out the gem section and the example 3.6 gear in the original post and see what your gaps are. Running Cast With Damage Taken alongside Immortal Call and Warlord's Mark are both helpful for keeping you alive.
Last edited by MistahBread88 on Mar 17, 2019, 6:10:45 PM
this is a great build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info