[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

First of all this is a great build, lots of fun. No problems so far...

So..

Just dropped Exalted and if anyone can give me some tips on what should i upgrade, feel free to look at my char.

I thought i should upgrade my 5L to 6L rare, or maybe is it better to get 5L Loreweave?

Thank you and thank you for the build!
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:

So..

Just dropped Exalted and if anyone can give me some tips on what should i upgrade, feel free to look at my char.

I thought i should upgrade my 5L to 6L rare, or maybe is it better to get 5L Loreweave?

Just a quick glance and a breakdown of what you have:

Good
Belt is decent I would say you don't need to replace it any time soon.
Essence worm is good.
Kaom's roots are lower life roll, but you have them so that's decent.
Starkonjas so you're good there.

Bad
Amulet is pretty rough. Low life, and no crit chance/multi.
Two-stone ring Gives you a good amount of resists, but no life.
Gloves are decent for capping res, but lower life.
Weapons are very rough; Low crit chance no multi and no added as chaos. However one of them has added lightning damage to spells so at least it's passable.
Armor gives decent life and resists but it's a 5link. If you're in lower tier maps you may want to grind a tabula (to save money) and upgrade your other gear with the exalt to shore up your resists.

It's really hard to say what to upgrade first, but I'd say see if you can grind a tabula from channel/blood aquaducts to save the chaos and see if you can upgrade your jewelry to shore up res/life.

The weapons are a big one you're missing a lot of damage from those+6l (tabula).

See how you go and see what deals you can get..but that's just a quick breakdown. You're only level 76 right now so you definitely have wiggle room I'm sure you're still in low tier maps.
"
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:

So..

Just a quick glance and a breakdown of what you have:

Good
Belt is decent I would say you don't need to replace it any time soon.
Essence worm is good.
Kaom's roots are lower life roll, but you have them so that's decent.
Starkonjas so you're good there.

Bad
Amulet is pretty rough. Low life, and no crit chance/multi.
Two-stone ring Gives you a good amount of resists, but no life.
Gloves are decent for capping res, but lower life.
Weapons are very rough; Low crit chance no multi and no added as chaos. However one of them has added lightning damage to spells so at least it's passable.
Armor gives decent life and resists but it's a 5link. If you're in lower tier maps you may want to grind a tabula (to save money) and upgrade your other gear with the exalt to shore up your resists.

It's really hard to say what to upgrade first, but I'd say see if you can grind a tabula from channel/blood aquaducts to save the chaos and see if you can upgrade your jewelry to shore up res/life.

The weapons are a big one you're missing a lot of damage from those+6l (tabula).

See how you go and see what deals you can get..but that's just a quick breakdown. You're only level 76 right now so you definitely have wiggle room I'm sure you're still in low tier maps.

Tnx a lot, those are some great tips!

I've been away from the game a long time now, a lot of new stuff. And yes, i've just started maps, t2, taking it slow. Tnx again!
Is flat lightning dmg to spells not important on the daggers?
How much guys your dmg tool tip shows avrg dps? I reach likely 7,8k and im not sure how to increase it.

But im sure i should have a much more.

"
ridox112 wrote:
How much guys your dmg tool tip shows avrg dps? I reach likely 7,8k and im not sure how to increase it.

But im sure i should have a much more.

get a 100% increase critical for spells on your daggers.

13k5 on my tool tip i think i should do more too ...
starting doing guardians it lack mono target dps a lot.
chimera is impossible without decoy totem, i had to reconfigure my setup.
i hardly see an interest to brand versus a good old arc totem :/. Maybe pre-nerf ....

Can I use Scepters? I really like leap slamming.
I got

Is lightning penetration good for this build? Or should I try to sell this?
Sweet build so far so easy to map and kill bosses. I'm at power level 85 and having a hell of a time on the spike traps in trials of ascendancy. How the heck do you survive those spinning spikes and even the ones that come up from the ground, and sometimes the random shooting totems that shoot you in those trials. I can breeze through T1-9 maps without any trouble (haven't got any higher yet) but die so much in these trials/uber lab.

Thanks for the tips
This may be weird, but I am in the end game looking to min/max this build and you recommend searching for jewels with alternative forms of crit multi so as to open up more options, but you suggest "crit multi with cold skills" as an alternate, wouldn't it be lightning or am I missing something?

Why do you recommend "crit multi with cold skills" as an alternate instead of "crit multi with lightning skills"?

Last edited by Neflak on Mar 24, 2019, 2:25:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info