Winners of the Hideout Competition

was expecting some info bout next league :S Boring hideout stuff
There are some really creative people making these outstanding hideouts.

Kuddos to all
they all look really amazing, thanks for your dedication guys and gratulations to the winners.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
based ggg for hosting the hideout comp
Came for the hideouts, stayed for the comments lul
Second-class poe gamer
el chapo still wins best hideout in my book
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Hi everyone

Sorry if my comment sound a bit salty but it's basically because i am. Let me explain why:

Before starting i want to say thath ho competition is subjective so it's normal thath everyone isen't ok whith the way the hideout are evaluated, and it's not ours to change thath. BUT…

-First of all i don't know if all the submission were looking at, as a lot (i mean… a lot!) of the submission (including mine but here it's a personnal opinion) are like WAY better than some of the top 3-30 (and there it's not only personnal opinion as i could see in the comment and ear in the game. Some of the "less than 30 first" are to top 3-30 whath derrok hideouts are to an empty one)

-second of all and there is the salty part. Let me just copy paste GGG rules there:

Your hideout must be your own work.
I guess it sound crystal clear…

https://i.imgur.com/Ulllb0n.jpg

Please tell me i'm wrong and the top 11 is the same person as derrok… (and sadly not the only one copy pasting derrok's work as i checked all the winners =/ )

https://youtu.be/9swNxH-qUPk?list=PLmtu5wJVVWLzwjPflzWieY4PaxvwWRGxE

Now i'm done with whining ;P i'll just expose some way to answer those issues:

-Please do with/without MTX categories (but i understand it's hardly imaginable)

-Please instore a voting system so no one will cry anymore^^

Beside the saltyness of this message i know you're listenning to the community and thath's one of the reason why i love this game so keep on the great work i know it will only be better as time past.
Sry again for the saltyness and my approximative English.
Last edited by WellanXM on Feb 8, 2019, 5:33:49 AM
Congrats to everyone who participate in this contest, and of course to the winners. Is not easy to come up with a beautiful themed H/O. You need a good artistic eye, patience and lots of MTX. Hopefully on the next contest a lot more NEW players will be better represented. Who knows, maybe GGG would come up with a new category, only for the new players, let's say "1 year old accounts only" to give em a chance to represent their community as well. Once again, Hip, Hip, Hurray to y'all !

my H/O video: https://youtu.be/fxwLIKMb6iQ

Last edited by Erby_Sifu on Feb 8, 2019, 4:19:17 AM
Those are dam spicy! My new one is quite nice but not on par with the complexity of these. (didn't enter even)

The top five are just crazy skil.
Today I rarely agree with the winner choices, apart from No.1, which was a good idea, but the execution wasn't on par.
Congrats to all the winners :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info