Betrayal Statistics

The mastermind battle is your usual issues: Its ugly, its silly, its uninspiring and horrible to play and its totally not worth doing it for the rewards. Special mention to the fact she never shuts up and it spams chat in a worthless, useless manner. Its not difficult its just ... terrible.

Why should we do it every time it pops up, it gives near to nothing and has huge downsides?

You swung and you missed with this whole league tbh, and you still have huge flaws and bugs. Even the master integrations were sub par and buggy.
Don't you think making 10/20/30/40 challenge rewards would be a good idea? I think it will increase player retention by quite a bit, provided that you make challenges even more interesting, and give as a 40 challenges reward some amazing stuff like a themed league full set or something
I'd gladly contribute towards the statistics, as many other players, IF I WAS NOT PUNISHED WITH 10% EXP LOSS EVERY TIME BECAUSE I TOOK ONE SECOND LATER TO TELEPORT AND LOSE HOURS OF MY LIFETIME. Thanks.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
So you designed 3/5 of your content to be unrewarding as fuck? That's a poor design concept. It would make choices actually matter, if you had done it properly. Instead we got this linear ping pong mess.
What a waste of code and effort.
The reason why fortification and research top the chart is people get more fort/trans encounters. There is no way a well-knowledged player would want to open fortification safehouse, maybe Cameria in transportation for HH.
That's ok but when next event starting? Mayhem, Turmoil, etc
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
DexterMorg wrote:
Don't you think making 10/20/30/40 challenge rewards would be a good idea? I think it will increase player retention by quite a bit, provided that you make challenges even more interesting, and give as a 40 challenges reward some amazing stuff like a themed league full set or something

That would be a good new approach since Talisman league, where we had the last armour set rewards.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I have farmed dozens and dozens of safehouses this league but have not tried the MM fight once. The moment i heard it reset my board i just moonwalked away from the encounter.
the only numbers I wanna see are the % of people that couldn't play most of the league because the servers are broken, give me those numbers GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info