[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Scion Ascendancy lets you start from another class starting area. The wheel in the middle is where the scion starts. He took most of the life nodes there and the jewel slot below it. Later in the game he picked the duelist ascendancy that lets you start from the duelist wheel.
Thank you
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Oct 15, 2019, 9:19:32 AM
Thank you so much for this build!

This is my first league and I got like 2 exalt currency and respec for this build and have killed all guardians + elder and uber, next is uber elder.

I will leave here some tips for people who are not experienced like me.

- Getting life is hard with this build because of how expensive jewels are. So getting the Phase Acrobatics node instead of Jewel nodes feels amazing (I have only 5.6k)

I also don't have anything expensive like pob links except maybe for Unnatural Instinct which only increases like 10-15% total dps and gives close to 150hp. So you can skip this jewel and go for winter spirit (as your last node) until you can afford Unnatural.

Overall you should always go for big nodes before jewels, I'm still only using 1 jewel in skill tree.

Also, I'm only doing 900k-1m dps total according to pob but I'm still able to do almost everything with like 30k dps tooltip in game. So, don't get underwhelmed by pob links "5m dps".

Even if i'm far from pob gear guide a can very fast clear (zoom) thru all tier 15/16 maps that don't have ridiculous increased damage stats and player weakness.

Btw the amulet enchant in the pob costs like 2 gold oils. So I suggest going for Freedom of Movement which is very cheap.

Stay strong guys!!

GL HF

Thank you... Does it show that I've never played with scion? >_<
"
HentaTenta wrote:
Thank you... Does it show that I've never played with scion? >_<
Yep, you just need to do the respec side quests or save orbs of regret because you will normally have to spend extra points to connect both parts and then unconnect them once you do uber lab to save points.

"
MetalCrawler wrote:
I also don't have anything expensive like pob links except maybe for Unnatural Instinct which only increases like 10-15% total dps and gives close to 150hp. So you can skip this jewel and go for winter spirit (as your last node) until you can afford Unnatural.

Overall you should always go for big nodes before jewels, I'm still only using 1 jewel in skill tree.

Also, I'm only doing 900k-1m dps total according to pob but I'm still able to do almost everything with like 30k dps tooltip in game. So, don't get underwhelmed by pob links "5m dps".

Even if i'm far from pob gear guide a can very fast clear (zoom) thru all tier 15/16 maps that don't have ridiculous increased damage stats and player weakness.
Thanks for sharing, I was looking for some confirmation you can play this build comfortably with lower gear (I saw you were using tombfist / bubonic with 1 socket for example), it seems GGG wants to make 3.9 "the bow league" so I'm strongly considering giving this a try next season assuming they don't break anything within the build or nerf scourge arrow (I wouldn't be surprised after how overused it is nowadays in delve, however on a different build - cold stacking raider).

Btw how does the blind gem work, it blinds anything affected by your heralds? And in that case would Silent Steps be useful anointment for the 5% reduced damage taken? (I really hope anointments stay with us after this league is over, I really like them, but I'm worried it won't go core or will become as rare as legion jewels are now.)
How does everyone handle mana with all of the reservation? It seems like an Enlighten 4 is absolutely necessary otherwise you can never charge to 5 stacks at 24 mana cost per channel
Sooo saving this for my scion. Thanks!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I can have only one golem at time? Or can i have both of them?
"
mordSlowik wrote:
I can have only one golem at time? Or can i have both of them?

You can have both of them due to the Elementalist ascendancy node.
Thank you for your making this guide.

I had the same idea of using Doomfletch's Prism and a lot of added physical damage but I was missing a few pieces, most importantly Shroud of the Lightless.

I do have a few questions and remarks. I'm fairly new to the game so I may I have a few misconceptions and anything worth more than one exalted orb is out of reach for me.

I'm surprised to see that nobody mentioned Vicious Projectiles Support which is strictly better than both Elemental Damage with Attacks Support and Damage on Full Life Support. Am I missing something?

Chance to Bleed Support may lose to other supports once you have plenty of good abyss jewels but it's great when leveling and should be mentioned somewhere if only because it's the only support with added physical damage.

I'm not sure about the choice of slayer as second spec. I intend to use my Soul Tether belt, so slayer would only give me immunity to reflected physical damage (I'm using Tornado Shot so it could be useful) at the cost of 50% less life leech.

Somebody mentioned that Jeweller's Touch doesn't work with Shroud of the Lightless due to its abyss socket. How should I procede in order to get 5 linked colored sockets on it?

You don't mention Abyssus. Is it too suicidal?

Circle of Guilt is very cheap on the Blight league server but very expensive on Standard. Does it mean that it doesn't drop on Standard? Or can I expect the price on Standard to go down sooner or later? I don't have any character on Blight.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info