[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Why is the skill tree incomplete from where you start how do you branch to the other sections?

its because of your Ascenency. u can split the tree with a depending ascendency point.

its confusing for starter
"
Farbod wrote:
So I did this build with some changes that both improved defenses and increased DPS.

Slayer is a huge waste. Go with using a Soul tether belt plus the Glorious Vanity (Doryani) Jewel which turns a keystone into Corrupted Soul granting us 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. The Soul Tether gives us overleech for life and also gives us ES leach. We have a few keystones to choose from but I went with point blank because its on the way to Vaal Pact. Point Blank is terrible for Scourge arrow as the projectiles are measured by both the original arrow plus the projectile travel path. The channeling nodes near here are not that great either.

By doing this I was able to pick Pathfinder, as this goes fantastically with our build and makes mapping fast and fun.

I also was able to triple balance my res for wise oak.

Here is my gear and Tree at level 100.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Thanks for the Suggestion! I tried it and it feels a lot tankier than the slayer ascendancy. I cannot thank you enough!
"
Farbod wrote:
"
Arcondor wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:
So I did this build with some changes that both improved defenses and increased DPS.

Slayer is a huge waste. Go with using a Soul tether belt plus the Glorious Vanity (Doryani) Jewel which turns a keystone into Corrupted Soul granting us 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. The Soul Tether gives us overleech for life and also gives us ES leach. We have a few keystones to choose from but I went with point blank because its on the way to Vaal Pact. Point Blank is terrible for Scourge arrow as the projectiles are measured by both the original arrow plus the projectile travel path. The channeling nodes near here are not that great either.

By doing this I was able to pick Pathfinder, as this goes fantastically with our build and makes mapping fast and fun.

I also was able to triple balance my res for wise oak.

Here is my gear and Tree at level 100.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

As soon as i saw this build , glorious vanity+soul tether was immediately my thought as well! How do you feel about Trickster instead of Pathfinder, for more single target damage?

I looked at Trickster, Assassin, Raider and Deadeye. Trickster looks to only help for mapping, and really has very little benefit on bosses where we need it most. The only one I really came close to taking is Deadeye as that has the potential to have some decent increased damage on bosses. In the end I took Pathfinder as I thought it had the most all around benefit.

Do you know if pob supposed or not supposed to reflect lioneye's fall viridian jewel ? cant seem to get it to reflect the dps in PoB
"
RDS1964 wrote:
"
Why is the skill tree incomplete from where you start how do you branch to the other sections?

its because of your Ascenency. u can split the tree with a depending ascendency point.

its confusing for starter

Thank you yeah i was reading about it last night it makes sense so we really dont get the full spec till we kill uber lab then? For now we just split into the section of the tree ?
Why do we take Master Fletcher part of the "bow area" on the right of the tree instead of the King of the Hill? I havent found anything about DoT mechanics of the scourge arrow, or is it because of accuracy, not the DoT? But the PoB shows more DPS with King of the Hill branch taken instead of the Master Fletcher. Am a bit confused :/
Sorry if this has been asked already but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the handful of pages I read through. Scourge arrow converts 60% of phys to chaos. Isn't that a massive drawback to the phys stacking needed for doomfletch prism to scale?
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked already but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the handful of pages I read through. Scourge arrow converts 60% of phys to chaos. Isn't that a massive drawback to the phys stacking needed for doomfletch prism to scale?

No, doomfletch's prism uses the physical damage before the conversion to calculate the added ele damage.
can someone help me improve my dps? right now im trying to buy the abyssal parts with 2 abyssal sockets because i bought the ones with only 1 and im trying to farm for an unnatural instinct and then i'll try to get abyssal jewels with life + physical to bow and can someone explain to me why the abyssal jewels in his PoB seem to give so much more avg damage/dps when mine are similar but give so so so much less? thanks. here's my pastebin:https://pastebin.com/77tqquDW
"
SquishyIshie wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

No, doomfletch's prism uses the physical damage before the conversion to calculate the added ele damage.
Awesome thank you.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Nah, don't worry. For once that is not how conversion works and second we do not convert anyhow but 'gain as extra'. So it totally doesn't matter either way.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 30, 2019, 5:11:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info