[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Damn... I've been staring at the skilltree for nearly an hour now, so help me out please:

Why do you use the Unnatural Instinct jewel in the Scion starting area? Yes, it gives some nodes we wouldn't have otherwise but: Do we really need them? I mean we get some attack- and movement speed while some of those are boosted by the Meeks. But so what?

I know that this jewel isn't needed so why even put it there? I wouldn't say that this jewel does anything. Even when considering the tentative "I have nothing else to do with my money".
Does attack speed decrease the time you need to charge up (or rather grow) 5 flowers considerably?

So what am I missing here? Is the link of the Unnatural Instinct jewel from older versions and you are talking about the Pure Talent one?

"
Vacoh wrote:
Damn... I've been staring at the skilltree for nearly an hour now, so help me out please:

Why do you use the Unnatural Instinct jewel in the Scion starting area? Yes, it gives some nodes we wouldn't have otherwise but: Do we really need them? I mean we get some attack- and movement speed while some of those are boosted by the Meeks. But so what?

I know that this jewel isn't needed so why even put it there? I wouldn't say that this jewel does anything. Even when considering the tentative "I have nothing else to do with my money".
Does attack speed decrease the time you need to charge up (or rather grow) 5 flowers considerably?

So what am I missing here? Is the link of the Unnatural Instinct jewel from older versions and you are talking about the Pure Talent one?

For one, yes the Unnatural Instinct is still there from an older version.
Second - Attackspeed decreases the the Time it takes to charge up Scourge Arrow - both for you and the Mirage archer. Third - UI also gives two 4% life nodes + life on kill, which is often overlooked. Thirdly - runspeed boosted by meeks is really strong for any mirage archer build. The accuracy nodes are not useless when facing mobs in maps or delves that have more evasion or are harder to hit in general.

For 4 talent points that is fairly cheap overall.

Feel free to invest them elsewhere if you want to do that. Noone forces you to slaveishly follow a guide; it is alawys encouraged to tweak things for yourself, your gear and your economy.
Sorry for the noob questions but for Scourge Arrow, is Damage on Full life recommended over Elemental Focus? Is Increased Critical Strikes worth running at all considering Infused Channeling is a thing? If not, is focusing on all those crit nodes still worthwhile even though the crit chance is a lot lower?
Last edited by LiveWire13 on Jun 17, 2019, 8:14:08 PM
Hi here,
if anyone want to see my pob it's an alternative of this build with slayer duelist, i use 3 herald with precision lvl 15, the main skill setup is différent but work very well. 4m+dps/5khp https://pastebin.com/AWJzA005
Last edited by rinkzi on Jun 18, 2019, 9:13:21 AM
Talent tree is wrong, pls fix it.
"

Talent tree is wrong, pls fix it.

it's an alternative with duelist/slayer the three is not wrong
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Second - Attackspeed decreases the the Time it takes to charge up Scourge Arrow - both for you and the Mirage archer. Third - UI also gives two 4% life nodes + life on kill, which is often overlooked. Thirdly - runspeed boosted by meeks is really strong for any mirage archer build. The accuracy nodes are not useless when facing mobs in maps or delves that have more evasion or are harder to hit in general.

Feel free to invest them elsewhere if you want to do that. Noone forces you to slaveishly follow a guide; it is alawys encouraged to tweak things for yourself, your gear and your economy.

Thanks! Another question: Should you get a 20% quality Scourge Arrow? The guy in a reddit thread said, that it would be a bad thing. The arrow's too fast to spawn all pods in small spaces?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/adaap7/psa_projectile_speed_makes_scourge_arrow_way_worse/
"
Vacoh wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Thanks! Another question: Should you get a 20% quality Scourge Arrow? The guy in a reddit thread said, that it would be a bad thing. The arrow's too fast to spawn all pods in small spaces?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/adaap7/psa_projectile_speed_makes_scourge_arrow_way_worse/

For us it doesn't matter that much. Try out what you like more - but Deadeye has a lot of Projectile Speed that we as a Scion do not have.

The problem is not as pronounced for us - but try things out yourself and find your happy place. :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Vacoh wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

For us it doesn't matter that much. Try out what you like more - but Deadeye has a lot of Projectile Speed that we as a Scion do not have.

The problem is not as pronounced for us - but try things out yourself and find your happy place. :)

Eh. Well nevermind then. Leveling a gem to lvl 20 takes forever. :>
Found one of the new Timeless Jewels with 240% Projectile Attack Damage and 240% Inc Physical Damage.

Can't wait till it gets to standard and I can try it out with the herald of purity rings from Synthesis. Going to be fan.tas.tic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info