[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Btw, why not this kind of quiver?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
Btw, why not this kind of quiver?

Probably because this was roughly updated from 3.5 to 3.6 ^.^
No, I mean Broadheadarrow - with added flat phys damage
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
No, I mean Broadheadarrow - with added flat phys damage

Sure, go with it!

As mentioned in the Guide the quiverslot was just used to fill out resists etc.

It should be plenty clear after reading the guide that you should stack phys when possible. So yeah! Do what the guide tells you to do and engage your own brain! :) You did good.

Obviously you should not copypaste the gear listed literally piece by piece. But that is honestly just common sense.

take care o/
Damn, got 2 bows (3 actually - 1 I'm using atm)
One 6-link, but bad rolls, trying to get maxe rolls with divines.
Second - perfect rolls but 6 sockets only, spent 3ex already (800+ fuses) in attemtps to get 6-link ><
RNG hates me this league :(

Has a plan to get perfect bow, then Vorici to get at least 3 white sockets, then bestial corrupt to 30% or with Hillock, but 28% only
Not really needed for this build - just my own desire
:D

About skills. Scourge is strong and even not slow, but God, doors, that fkn doors, columns and other obstacles, that just eats my arrows ><
So I still have RoA and switch between pretty often. In POB it has way low DPS, but in fact - it not that weaker than Scourge, really. That's why I think, that POB shows damage of the 1 arrow, so this number can be multiplied by 10 (only half of arrows would target enemies, while other half - randomly fall in the area)
Last edited by SilverWF on Apr 2, 2019, 10:51:32 AM
"
SilverWF wrote:
About skills. Scourge is strong and even not slow, but God, doors, that fkn doors, columns and other obstacles, that just eats my arrows ><
So I still have RoA and switch between pretty often. In POB it has way low DPS, but in fact - it not that weaker than Scourge, really. That's why I think, that POB shows damage of the 1 arrow, so this number can be multiplied by 10 (only half of arrows would target enemies, while other half - randomly fall in the area)

That's why I put together videos using both RoA and SA for the guardians - to show how strong RoA is on its own. In fact, I could probably do uber elder with RoA alone as well with this build. It's just so strong all around.
Finally!

1k fuses overall...

-------
Decided to test (instead of Mirage archer) Bleed and Maim supports.
This is just testing, not sure this would be good in any case. But archer has 60% less Aspd and deal 11% less damage. Also, he is not affected by heralds.

* Why Bleed? We deal 0 phys damage!
I know, but this gem has very solid added flat phys damage (up to 44-66 damage).

* Why Maim?
This gem has 'more' multiplier (up to 30%) for phys attacks - our attacks has phys origin

In the POB they both are pretty similar to each other

It has it's own pros and cons:
Cons: now you must do everything with your own hands and you not always can do that, i.e. while avoiding attacks or CCed somehow
Pros: all leech is yours and no more offscreen dropped loot
Last edited by SilverWF on Apr 3, 2019, 6:44:14 AM
"
SilverWF wrote:
But archer ... is not affected by heralds.

Are you sure about that? Do you have a source I can check out?
Last edited by YT_HB on Apr 3, 2019, 10:27:18 AM
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:

No straight proofs, just my own experience.
I never seen, that his hits would proc any herald effects.

Also, this is just theory, that MA is not we (player), but just a support skill, that can utilize only linked support gems to it.
I even not sure, that MA is our minion or just ally, so can be affected by auras.
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:

No straight proofs, just my own experience.
I never seen, that his hits would proc any herald effects.

Also, this is just theory, that MA is not we (player), but just a support skill, that can utilize only linked support gems to it.
I even not sure, that MA is our minion or just ally, so can be affected by auras.

While you're correct in that MA can't proc the herald on kill/hit effects I believe you're incorrect that MA doesn't get the added damage from the buffs of the heralds. The wording is clear that in order for the on kill/hit effects to proc it has to come from YOU. But the damage buffs from the Heralds are used by MA just as they are by totems which also can't proc the on kill/hit effects from the Heralds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info