[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
CedricDur wrote:
One more here that was using Doomfletch instead of Doomfletch Prism and was wondering why the damage was low (ok, only 45, but still). Bought the prophecy and boom, no more whittling mobs.

I'm leveling with Rain of Arrows, is Point Blank a DPS increase? Mobs don't always obligingly hug me, and sometimes I don't want it either, and there are no pods with RoA.

Someone a few pages back mentioned http://poe.trade/search/ichukusoikoyoo as a ring alternative. Though the properties are random the ring can have both+40+% physical damage while Herald of Purity is in use and 70+% extra effect on Herald of Purity's buff (http://poe.trade/search/genaahuwonoara).

Downside is the lack of HP and resists, of course.

Leveling is just matter of taste. You can even use Tornado/LA with GMP. I use (Vaal) Rain of Arrows even for lower tier maping, its faster and better (i have problems getting scourge arrow thru doors).

Point Blank needs some skill (experience), if you are scared noob who dont know how to play bosses at close, you dont need to pick it. You can always take it later.

"
Wetip wrote:

I also pasted into Path of building, and OP's configuration. Seems that at full optimization i have 250k vs OP's 750k+. Maybe the viridian jewel makes all the difference. (also way better gems). I feel way better about this now thanks alot!.

What Pantheon do you suggest using?

Unnatural instinct gives big chunk of dps (look at them AS and crit multi nods doubleboosted by meeks, and some extra hp and movement speed as bonus, it could give like 25+% dps boost). Balancing ele resist should be much cheaper and increase boss damage quite a bit.

Pantheon is kinda cosmetic, nothing groundbreaking there. I usualy go with Brine King as it gives overal survivability.
Last edited by DwaneDibbley on Mar 29, 2019, 9:29:44 AM
How the hell do you 2r2g2b the bow. i spent an exalt on chroms. I tried crafting bench with 1b1r according to varicii calculator, nothing, attempted to spam, nothing, horrible luck or should i be trying something else?

i was running wrath on a ring previously, cant get the 2r 2b 1g on bow links ;/
Last edited by Wetip on Mar 29, 2019, 1:38:33 PM
Ok, I've changed my mind.

Slayer is better for harder content, like top tier maps.
While Raider (or Pathfinder) are better for low-mid content and fast clear.

The only pros, that Slayer still have is that dumb "Leech on full life".
It allows you to always have a leech and when u'll got huge hit already have life leech, without trying to attack something wounded.
And with scourge you can't attack fast.

Honestly, I'm thinking about this gloves Offering to the Serpent
Just whole Slayer ascendancy (even better a bit) in 1 pair of gloves, except of Culling Strike.
And instead of Slayer take Pathfinder.

Really nice gloves, need to try

I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 29, 2019, 2:40:42 PM
"
Wetip wrote:
How the hell do you 2r2g2b the bow. i spent an exalt on chroms. I tried crafting bench with 1b1r according to varicii calculator, nothing, attempted to spam, nothing, horrible luck or should i be trying something else?

1R+1B spam. Its cheaper than other 2 choices (2R or 2B) and when you fail, atleast you end up with usefull sockets. It was kinda boring, but at the end you will success. I even get rings and neck, balanced resists so now its all about saving up for doubleabyss gloves, boots and unnatural instinct.
Last edited by DwaneDibbley on Mar 29, 2019, 4:39:49 PM
"
DwaneDibbley wrote:
"
Wetip wrote:

1R+1B spam. Its cheaper than other 2 choices (2R or 2B) and when you fail, atleast you end up with usefull sockets. It was kinda boring, but at the end you will success. I even get rings and neck, balanced resists so now its all about saving up for doubleabyss gloves, boots and unnatural instinct.

Dam, thanks so much for the help. Felt discourage today after wasting all that currency. So far im making good progress, got a 40% helm and build feels so much better, Working on 4 empower and viridian jewel is gona be rough to aquire.
However, build has super good clear, good sustain and is pretty fun to play. Hope to see you around on the thread to see your progress aswell!
"
Wetip wrote:

Dam, thanks so much for the help. Felt discourage today after wasting all that currency. So far im making good progress, got a 40% helm and build feels so much better, Working on 4 empower and viridian jewel is gona be rough to aquire.
However, build has super good clear, good sustain and is pretty fun to play. Hope to see you around on the thread to see your progress aswell!

What Empower??? D:

xD
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Wetip wrote:

What Empower??? D:

xD

Meant to say enlighten oops!.
I gave up after spending 2 ex on chroms and got a vorici white socket for 40c.... god my rng on the colors fucked with my head today.....
Created this

Think, time to drop Slayer ascendancy again :D

Sure, I'll miss Ele Weakness on hit - too scary to vaal this new gloves - they are pretty expensive, close to 80c to craft. Also, didn't want to loose this implicits. And I'll compensate it with Pathfinder: EleWeak 12 has only -10% resists at bosses, Pathfinder would give me 6% penetration. Nearly the same.
Culling Strike support gem would go for golems.

Think, Assasin's Mark on hit ring would work well. Good rings with it are pretty expensive, not like with elder's Warlord mark (coz dumb Winter Orb hype), but still.

P.S. Sold them for 2ex
Would craft the new ones...
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 31, 2019, 4:19:05 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
Created this

Think, time to drop Slayer ascendancy again :D

Sure, I'll miss Ele Weakness on hit - too scary to vaal this new gloves - they are pretty expensive, close to 80c to craft. Also, didn't want to loose this implicits. And I'll compensate it with Pathfinder: EleWeak 12 has only -10% resists at bosses, Pathfinder would give me 6% penetration. Nearly the same.
Culling Strike support gem would go for golems.

Think, Assasin's Mark on hit ring would work well. Good rings with it are pretty expensive, not like with elder's Warlord mark (coz dumb Winter Orb hype), but still.

Won't losing two abyss jewel from tombfists hurt too much ?
"
Lindean wrote:
Won't losing two abyss jewel from tombfists hurt too much ?

2 - is much, yes.
But I has only 1 :)
I can't allow to buy just 2-abyss gloves, not even talking about vaaling them.
I'm not RMT, basically.

But don't get it as loss - get it as gross instead. This is free 3rd ascendancy.

Edit: new gloves

This ones I like more

Edit 2:
There is always something, that I'm forgetting about, lol.
1-abyss, even 2-abyss is not a big loss (if not socketed with absolutely perfectly and godly rolled jewels, sure), but Tombfist's Intimidate - is a huge chunk of DPS, really.
And the only way to fix that - switch to Champion, where we would have even more DPS (Intimidate + Taunt) and also +8% movement speed.
Damn, I'm disappointed...
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 31, 2019, 9:38:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info