[3.5] Flicker Striking VENDIGO Spectres! Crazy strong, crazy fast, crazy fun! - T16 video added

Like your build alot. Its nice to read the complete wall of text. Keep going, I will give them a try next league! And grats to find a nice bombing spectre!
Looks amazing, thanks for sharing, I'll definitely try this :)
Wouldnt Ball Lightning better to proc Elemental Equilibrium? They travel slower and hit more times, specially for packs and when the Vendigo still doesnt have high damage to clear everything in seconds.
in the video, you are doing a normal map right? NO MODS, just plain t16?
Interesting choice of spectre.

Have you had a chance to try it against uber elder or in a deep delve?
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Msuroxy, yes the video is just plain vanilla T16. I was done with the character after posting the guide, so when someone asked for a video, I just fired up a Phoenix map and didn't think to mod it or have a reason to at that point.

No, Kayella, I didn't try the vendigo on the uber elder. Not sure how that would have gone.

Got my eyes on another off meta spectre for Synthesis, so I'll be glad to get back at it tomorrow.

Best of luck, fellow necros!

Super cute guide! I never thought of using these guys. Might give them a shot.
Censored.
really cool guide and thanks for the heads up on these underrated spectres

i use them with my dominating blow guardian and they are so much fun

-Following your guide with my Vendigos in demonic mtx , insane looks also,
im tempted to try another +1 vendigo with Midnight Bargain and go full ES, you think it worths the try?

greetings from another necro vendigo´s commander.
I've always wanted to try a spectre build, but I haven't been able to figure out how you get your spectres! Do you need to kill them first (using your old spectres I assume) ?

-------------

Huh? You use desecrate? I thought you actually had to kill the monsters, and then resurrect them. Aha.

Is there a guide to which spectres spawn where? The POE gamepedia page doesn't describe where Vendigos spawn.
Last edited by Graiaule on Mar 13, 2019, 9:54:41 PM
"
Is there a guide to which spectres spawn where? The POE gamepedia page doesn't describe where Vendigos spawn.

They spawn in the L40 area "The Ascent" (in Act 4) and the L61 area "The Descent" (in Act 9).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info