3.5.3 Patch Notes

Oh, nice. I always like performance fixes.
3.5.3 and we still not have fix for Automaton Herald.
We will soon celebrate the semiannual anniversary :(
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
"
this means that if you had opened an Incursion Temple from an area of level 67 or lower (including your hideout), the next temple would not be able to generate the Surveyor's Study or the Royal Meeting Room.

Weird, I've seen plenty of those and I've always opened up the temple from my hideout. Also yay for finally (hopefully) fixing the fortification spawns.
Hopefully the old map stash tabs in standard will eventually be taken cared of. I have 2 from prior leagues that are remove only in my stash and they are empty.
"
Fracture333 wrote:
still no syndicate damage nerf. i know GGG nerfed it like a month ago, but they still prevent any interesting, fun, squishier builds to be viable, couse they just one shot you.....

the syndicate basically reduces build diversity. there are 3 builds with only 5k life i wanted to play, (they should have been really fun to play, even tho they are squishier then usual) but i dont even try making them a reality couse i get one shot by syndicate members with 7k life.

i hope GGG nerfs the syndicate's damage even further, substantially, or this league mechanic doesnt make it to the core game.

If you are still getting one shot, you are not doing the mechanics. There are supposed to be easy to read and avoid one-shots when the syndicate has lots of weapons. I played a 5k trapper earlier this league and farmed tier 16s deathless (killing syndicates). You also may not have things like curses, fortify, etc. up so just make sure you doing everything you can before you cry "Oppression!"
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Jan 31, 2019, 9:29:53 AM
nothing interesting or that changes something immensely
so im not going back
poe dropped 70% of its playerbase in 2 months in steam since the start of the league
any event maybe? flashback, anything?
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Jan 31, 2019, 9:40:06 AM
When will you fix the login crashing issue on Win7? My client would 100% crash at the login screen for the first time. It would only login in on a second try. I would say it could be a timeout setting! Is there an environment variable I can set to bypass that ?
Patch is nice, but i’ve been waiting for the dragon hunter discount! :D
Fix the Elder after dead blast.My char just die for it today
Not even a response on the Sulphite issue. No balls to even say that's what we intend it to be.

1 node is pure ass, especially with a fucking scarab.

I'll stay away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info