3.5.3 Patch Notes

Optimised serverside calculation of damage and on-death explosions. This should result in a noticeable reduction in frame lag when killing large packs of monsters, especially when using explode effects (such as Inpulsa's Broken Heart and Profane Bloom).

Thank You!
oh wow
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Who wrote the patch notes? Formatting is so nice.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Optimised serverside calculation of damage and on-death explosions. This should result in a noticeable reduction in frame lag when killing large packs of monsters, especially when using explode effects (such as Inpulsa's Broken Heart and Profane Bloom).

Soooooo happy with this one! I'm really excited to see how much better it will be. <3
Nice GGG ! ... the game's getting better and better
I plan on testing the performance improvements by playing hours of PoE today. :)
Can we get a bot ban wave already? the amount of absurdly obvious bots running around in acts is insane, completely flooding and thereby devaluing chaos, pushing ex to ridiculous costranges.

While we're at it, maybe address that most currency "traders" are also bots, equally obvious as the farmbots.

While we're at that, maybe address what you mean when you say that an actual (currency/consumables only) trade system would make the economy to easily cornered when in reality, it is already about 100% controlled by bots....
"
rhenk75 wrote:
Disappointing...

No guaranteed 3 sulphite nodes when Niko spawns...

Alva's missions spawns 3 chambers that cannot repeat and so it's very difficult to upgrade rooms to tier 3...

No increase on the rate of masters appearing on maps...

Still more than a month until new league and a lot of people are bored already with this league...

This league has retained more players and provided more replay-ability than any other previous league.

Do you even know what you're complaining about?
nice work GGG. we are looking forward for the 3.6.0 announcement!! :D
I need more posts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info