3.5.3 Patch Notes

Bex_GGG how about:
2 months already wait -.-"
Alva nerfed..
Good job!
"
Performance Fixes
Optimised serverside calculation of damage and on-death explosions. This should result in a noticeable reduction in frame lag when killing large packs of monsters, especially when using explode effects (such as Inpulsa's Broken Heart and Profane Bloom).

Omg is this the long awaited performance improvement to herald of ice multi shatters? Please dont get my hopes up like this ggg.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"Fixed a bug where an Incursion Temple was generated using the area level of the area in which you last opened a Temple. This means that if you had opened an Incursion Temple from an area of level 67 or lower (including your hideout), the next temple would not be able to generate the Surveyor's Study or the Royal Meeting Room."
I was wondering about this very issue, thanks GGG.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
No way
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
We need a fix for the game always suddenly crashing to desktop. 4 uber labs closed when I reach phase 3 it’s getting annoying af.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm happy with the frequency of patches.

I'm sad because it means I have to wait for another 45 minutes for the patcher to 'Pre-allocate' space on my Raid 0, then wait another 20 minutes for the download to complete and unpack and rebuild the GGPK before I can resume playing...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Please fix Scourge arrow bug

maybe it is worth entering an auction in the game??. There will be a fix of trades bots with their filling on the first two pages with price fixes. If they have already put the items at a lower price, then the exchange with other players will be made accordingly, and not hang dead.
This will greatly help players to make deals more easily than they are cashing in on it. Sorry for my bad english)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info