3.5.3 Patch Notes

Awesome, I see you're working on what matters, and I respect that hugely, not a lot of developers these days care for the community as much as you guys do, keep it up! <3
Great updates, I just spec'd out of Beacon of Ruin because of the server calculations lag, So nice to see I can go back to it! Impulsa here I come!
"
rhenk75 wrote:
Disappointing...

No guaranteed 3 sulphite nodes when Niko spawns...

Alva's missions spawns 3 chambers that cannot repeat and so it's very difficult to upgrade rooms to tier 3...

No increase on the rate of masters appearing on maps...

Still more than a month until new league and a lot of people are bored already with this league...

DUDE THEY ARE FIXING THE PERFORMANCE ISSUES WE HAD FOR A LOOOONG TIME. SHOW SOME LOVE
i hope this will remove the screen freez vs some syndicates.
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
People are complaining about being "bored with the league already", it's because you play too much dude. Go outside for a while how about that? You're going to be bored of anything doing it too much.
So still no word of the unplayable state of the BR gateway? Sweet.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
"
Fracture333 wrote:
still no syndicate damage nerf. i know GGG nerfed it like a month ago, but they still prevent any interesting, fun, squishier builds to be viable, couse they just one shot you.....

the syndicate basically reduces build diversity. there are 3 builds with only 5k life i wanted to play, (they should have been really fun to play, even tho they are squishier then usual) but i dont even try making them a reality couse i get one shot by syndicate members with 7k life.

i hope GGG nerfs the syndicate's damage even further, substantially, or this league mechanic doesnt make it to the core game.

If you are still getting one shot, you are not doing the mechanics. There are supposed to be easy to read and avoid one-shots when the syndicate has lots of weapons. I played a 5k trapper earlier this league and farmed tier 16s deathless (killing syndicates). You also may not have things like curses, fortify, etc. up so just make sure you doing everything you can before you cry "Oppression!"

Trapper. Build a squishy melee character and go dive in the fortress in t16 with 3 syndicate members at close range. Tell us how it went. My main char has no problem with syndicate (RF Jugg) but yeah,they do limit build diversity.

rewards from the syndicate are not ment to be ez to get.
Good fixes !! <3
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
rhenk75 wrote:
Disappointing...

No guaranteed 3 sulphite nodes when Niko spawns...

Alva's missions spawns 3 chambers that cannot repeat and so it's very difficult to upgrade rooms to tier 3...

No increase on the rate of masters appearing on maps...

Still more than a month until new league and a lot of people are bored already with this league...

DUDE THEY ARE FIXING THE PERFORMANCE ISSUES WE HAD FOR A LOOOONG TIME. SHOW SOME LOVE

Jeah performance and no crashes are most important for me aswell
Thank you. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info