[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Tigerwow wrote:

Thanks ;) But now it's kinda a problem to find requiered enchants that comes from unveiling..

Use crafting services for that.
BUILD UPDATED, SEE CHANGE LOG

Here we go;)

Btw we use enlighten in toder to use aspect of the spider, right?
"
Tigerwow wrote:

Here we go;)

Btw we use enlighten in toder to use aspect of the spider, right?

Congrats on the staff! :)

Yeah, Enlighten to free some mana for the aspect to squeeze in.
I'm testing some new things. When I finish leveling there will be prob update with some new combinations of auras.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 11, 2019, 6:27:57 PM
Is there a way to not go oom on solo target long bosses? Or you have to use mana flask?
"
Tigerwow wrote:
Is there a way to not go oom on solo target long bosses? Or you have to use mana flask?

Are you loosing mana on bosses?

If that's the case craft one more -3 mana on your ring and you will be fine.

Also your Arcane Surge should not be higher than level 6. Right now you are not activating it because it needs 200 mana to proc on level 20.
You took mana nodes on the right, respec that into Deep Thoughts.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 12, 2019, 10:10:10 AM
"
"
Tigerwow wrote:

Are you loosing mana on bosses?

If that's the case craft one more -3 mana on your ring and you will be fine.

Also your Arcane Surge should not be higher than level 6. Right now you are not activating it because it needs 200 mana to proc on level 20.
You took mana nodes on the right, respec that into Deep Thoughts.

I got -mana cost on my amulet atm. I'll fix arcane surge tho! And I really like that 2% mana on kill while mapping - never go oom. Is Deep Thoughts that necessary? I might go oom...

upd. Oooooh you got % reg from arcane surge.. that make sense now ;) Thanks a lot again!
Last edited by Tigerwow on Sep 12, 2019, 12:35:14 PM
"
Tigerwow wrote:

I got -mana cost on my amulet atm. I'll fix arcane surge tho! And I really like that 2% mana on kill while mapping - never go oom. Is Deep Thoughts that necessary? I might go oom...

upd. Oooooh you got % reg from arcane surge.. that make sense now ;) Thanks a lot again!

I saw you got it on ammy but I think when you get spider aspect one more -3 craft will be necessary. Still haven't tested that yet but from what I've calculated -mana should be best to be on both rings and ammy to be 100% mana problem free.
"
"
Tigerwow wrote:

I saw you got it on ammy but I think when you get spider aspect one more -3 craft will be necessary. Still haven't tested that yet but from what I've calculated -mana should be best to be on both rings and ammy to be 100% mana problem free.

It will ne tricky to make ammy with spider and -3... or it's easy? I'm noob at crafting - waiting for guide updates ;)
"
Tigerwow wrote:

It will ne tricky to make ammy with spider and -3... or it's easy? I'm noob at crafting - waiting for guide updates ;)

You can put spider aspect on any rare item that has free suffix(belt, helmet...).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info